hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
She does look significantly better and definitely a step in the right direction, my dude! With characters like that I may have to re-evaluate the game. :)
The OP should be updated with better pictures IMO. I've seen a lot of games on F95zone that don't have proper advertising images that show the full potential of their game which can hurt patreon count.

IMO she looks better than Naomi. Imagine Diane as your wife and all she does is suck dicks all night while making you watch and tormenting you, then french kissing her husband with mouth full of cum. Then she doesn't even care about helping people at the club and tells them to fuck off and kicks them out. Then she brings in horny people who want to actually have sex instead of seeking therapy.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Non of the downloads seem to be working(haven't tried mega yet though but the rest all give me a diagnostic message).

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hi.
I think it's at the very beginning of the game.
I'm not sure, but I think there's an option to enter the codes.
Then there is only one code that works, 0000.

The word "Menu" is written roughly in the main room and its location is said twice in the dialogues.

Take care of yourself and the people you love.

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
Yeah my game cant progress past the guy floating his back in the pool. It says find the hotspots but there are no parts of the screen that can be hit to make the game progress, unlike the part where you click the teddy, shoes and helmet in the previous hotspot scene, there is nothing. Think its a bug or is it the end of the current content? Thanks

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Honestly, I'd be happy with good renders before titty/ass-preference. The renders in this game look just...horrible, based on the screenshots.

Can't even bring myself to waste my finite bandwidth downloading these for free.

Edit: No offense to the devs that stalk these forums. The models really just look un-wankable to me. A lot of smoothing and refining in terms of position/face/eyes/etc desperately need to be done if this game is going to get any traction. Again, based solely off the screenshots provided in the OP. At first glance this just looks like more abandon-ware when the creators realize they can't make a profit off such a(I'm sorry to say) lazy product.

I'm a bit flummoxed, because this release doesn't even have animated scenes. I'm not sure why the models have such weird, semi-unnatural eye-focus or character positions. 1/3rd* the screens it looks like the renders are just staring off into space.
Hello.
Unfortunately, you're all wrong.
Before judging a game, you have to play it.
As you say, the game's presentation images are not good images.
Most of the game's images are in HD.
And why not 100% of the images, because if the textures are not in HD it is useless! character, clothes, environment...
It's like watching an HD movie on an old TV, it doesn't work!
What can make a player believe that the images are in HD is the lights used (or photoshop), it gives a false impression but but a great reality and a high level of detail!
***That's not what I'm looking for in this game.

Without knowing, you say there are no animations.....it's not knowing my games well.
Finally, it is very rare that I make a mistake with the direction of the eyes, but it can happen, the hardest thing is to succeed in placing the fingers of the hands correctly.....
I admit that sometimes I don't pay much attention to that.

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
Hello.
Unfortunately, you're all wrong.
Before judging a game, you have to play it.
As you say, the game's presentation images are not good images.
Most of the game's images are in HD.
And why not 100% of the images, because if the textures are not in HD it is useless! character, clothes, environment...
It's like watching an HD movie on an old TV, it doesn't work!
What can make a player believe that the images are in HD is the lights used (or photoshop), it gives a false impression but but a great reality and a high level of detail!
***That's not what I'm looking for in this game.

Without knowing, you say there are no animations.....it's not knowing my games well.
Finally, it is very rare that I make a mistake with the direction of the eyes, but it can happen, the hardest thing is to succeed in placing the fingers of the hands correctly.....
I admit that sometimes I don't pay much attention to that.

don't pay attention to these haters, bro

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Are old saves no longer working? When I load an old save i just get straight into a game over screen when I go to the middle of the lcub..

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes