LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
i loaded the cinfig and global file out od the save 4.0 folded with the save files and that worked......
Can you share it,because i delete version 4.0 in the moment when i download 4.1 and i only keep my saves form 4.0,nothing more!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
it will not let me attach them... can you get the old 4.0 out of recycle ?
Unfortunately no! I was not going to ask you for this if i was available to take it back from the bin!
Can't you compress them like a rar. file and share them in the same way how some of us share saves files in this way?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Unfortunately no! I was not going to ask you for this if i was available to take it back from the bin!
Can't you compress them like a rar. file and share them in the same way how some of us share saves files in this way?
I click on attach file here. When I get to the save folder ..I see nothing to select. I do not think there is an extension on the file... that is why I do not see anything... I'll play with my 40 version to see if I can add one...

Reactions: LoveWhores

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
guys how to play scene in pool, i play only batroom scene and bed mini fuck then end of the version, and i introduce code 0000 and nothing hapened help pls

MrJBJ

Mar 15, 2019
Does the writing get better as you play or is it at the same level as it is at the beginning?

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
but is it possible to have the translation in Italian? and will the ren'py version ever be made ??
Hello.
It's possible but I wouldn't, it's too much work and the players will complain about a bad translation!

A conversion on Ren'py is possible but I don't know if it will work.
I modified the original plugins and other things I keep to myself!
I don't have enough knowledge to give a positive or negative answer!
There are people who master this on the forum, send them a message!

Take care of yourself and the people you love!

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes