Ren'Py - Completed - Save A Soul [v3.0] [KubeK]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Save A Soul [v3.0] [KubeK]
    Downloaded for the art style and I can say that's the only thing I liked about the game.

I state that I dropped the game, since I got bored, I didn't understand anything, but above all, the girl is not characterized at all.
    Everything is in the player's hands and the game leaves you free to do what you want, which would normally be a positive factor, but here all this freedom doesn't allow for character evolution, nor is it possible to frame these characters.
    All without a tutorial...

Scenes and art instead much appreciated.
    Not recommended!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Prustan

I like Princess Maker, so I had some hope for this.
    Good ideas, poor execution.
    Low on content, and no incentive to play long enough to find any endings once I got to the end of the 100 level 'dungeon'.
    Sex system is very barebones, with a generic blowjob and missionary position that you have to click everytime to progress. Also no foreplay options in the missionary position.
    No conversation prompts for the speech system makes it easier to ignore rather then play around and mess up.
    Pacing and transitions could also use some work to speed them up and make them smoother.

With all the problems, still worth a go if you like the genre.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

dhenfreitas

As a fan of Princess Maker, thought the game would have something similar...
    It's close. I admit the game has nice art, some... weird, but multiple endings, where she dies very violently or something...
    The gameplay is poor, and you have low interaction...
    It could have so much more, I always think it's hard to make a engine and the art, and it's easy to create content, shops, events, etc...
    Feels weird to have so much potential locked behind nothing to do aside a boring dungeon, posing as model and playing card games...
  4. 3.00 star(s)

fulgartech

Reviewing V3.0

This is a Princess Maker clone with some interesting ideas that still need some development to make work.

The Good:
    Unique art style, innovative ideas (AI text talking, many ways to interact physically with the princess), very few bugs, decent sounds and music. Renpy seems to work very well for half of the game.

The Bad:
    There just isn't much to do yet. Play cards, Rock/Paper/Scissors, Play dressup with 2 different outfits, interact with 6 one or two line NPCs, play one ghost pac-man for 100 levels. No cues about topics for the cool AI talking means it is easier to just ignore. Play cards with death for cash, pregnancy, rape, or death (which wouldn't be so bad if you had anything to spend a butt-load of cash on). All in all, it just seems kind of empty with little interesting to do besides abuse the princess.

The Ugly:
    The unique art style if fine for me, but some seem offput by it. The BJ pose seems contorted. The missionary pose seems to have a distended anus. RPGmaker would do a better job for half of this game - the map travel and pac-man crypt are clunky, jarring and have weird outer boundaries.

My opinion is that if you like Princess Maker games then this is one to watch out for. But you could probably wait for some more content. 2.4GB is a big download and storage footprint for what is currently available.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Rcoum

Trash gameplay, bad artstyle, no tutorial except a half assed PDF, the plot is just plain bland, and there is a terrible attempt to implement dynamic conversation with just a poor written AI that just recognize set words
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Has some great ideas/workings like manually talking to her, playing games with her, head patting her, letting her age (which is actually reasonably well done), preg for those into that fetish, etc... (maybe also ending idk didn't reach ending)->

You seemingly have to beat all 100 floors in 1 go ... which is very easy seemingly as they all seem to be saem floor only randomized, but BORING and I never did this so never got guess ending or w/e last unlocks whichever it is (think reached almost 40 1x and said *Snore*ZZZ)

If you just here for the graphic you see on coverpage it ok, you can even age her if that not your thing (which is well done).

below average good ideas 0 execution, I mean idk what all you can even say to her, seems minimal guess due to translation and I guess maybe if someone made a save "mod" for responses least this could be improved.-->>
    (If she does not know what to say you make her response though won't be able to choose bonus/mood effect just text sadly).