4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
actAum2Bm0YQsEBV9pWV7oh-xfZhodNazvY2lb1tNDaFAyYhNnlkz0DXQIuF-PKl.jpg

Overview:
Saving Chloe is the conclusion to Tlaero and Mortze's current series. The previous games being , and . Saving Chloe assumes you've played the previous three.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-07
Release Date: 2018-03-01
Developer: Tora Productions
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

apart27.jpg bonus15.jpg chateau31s2.jpg chdreamhosp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thank you! The games from Tlaero and Mortze are definitely some my favorites. Got 3 of 9 achievements so far. Without spoiling anything, the "Three" ending is my favorite so far:heartcoveredeyes:

Malaka

Jul 12, 2017
With these games i never understood why people want a walkthrough anyways.
If you just want to see every picture, well there is a map for it.

And with "these games" im talking about games that are open to just watch the CG.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
I'm not too far into the game yet, I'm probably 1/3 of the way into it (after the first meetup with Chloe) But Xara is fucking precious. I've wanted more of her ever since Finding Miranda. I've already gotten one of the supporting endings. I hope she's another.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Oh wow, this is such a good series of games(okay VN), and I had actually kind of forgotten about them. Nice to see a new entry in the series!

Mark17

May 15, 2017
man this Tlaero games, are like the eclipse: rare, but when happens it's for a special occasion

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
ding dong! guess what i will download tomorrow? ^^
i played redemption for jessika already, which was really a great game, and what got me the most was this weird red haired girl :eek:penedeyewink:. finally a game with her as the main "target".

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Holy shit they did Saving Chloe. Already better than the Avengers. Happy New Year.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
I am very happy with the way Tora Production handle Elsa-Chloe arc. And i'm pretty excited to see the continuation of Elsa-verse. And I did not use any walkthrough to finish all the games from Tora Productions. But, if you want to get all the achievements then, a walkthrough will really help you. But, asking for a walkthrough for a game that just has been uploaded is a little bit too much.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Give aif sans mystery a few days, they should have a comprehensive walkthrough

Reactions: Mark17

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Just finished the canon ending and cycled through 2 more supporting endings after that. I can honestly say this is Tlaero's best installment of the Elsa-verse thus far. And I'm thrilled to know we're not done with the Elsa-verse yet, despite Chloe's story being done.

All the girls are easily "Best Waifu" material as usual and the sex scenes are probably at it's sexiest in this installment from what I've seen thus far. I refuse to look at the CGs because that honestly takes away from the experience: knowing what you're gonna find.

Morzte and Tlaero continue to kill it. If I wasn't dirt poor I'd definitely be a patron, because unlike a lot of the games we have on this site, they actually deserve every penny they get.

If I had to rank the Elsa-verse "Chloe Saga" I'd have it:
1. Saving Chloe
2. Redemption for Jessika
3. Finding Miranda
4. Dreaming with Elsa

2 and 3 are kinda interchangeable so they're more like 2A and 2B.

To anyone looking to play this, assuming you played the first 3, you do NOT need a walkthrough for this game. No answer is considered wrong among the occasional 3 choices of dialogue. Just choose the response closest to YOUR personality. But it's crucial that you SAVE in the save slot in the menu when you are given an option to do ONE thing or the OTHER (Example: First big choice is to "Go to work" or "Meet Chloe right away") Saving is crucial here to explore different routes. If you are given 2 options. Save. Other than that, reaching the canon ending is pretty straight forward. It's the alternative routes that can be difficult because you need to know where they start. That's why it's imperative to save.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Man, I hope they go with this direction on their other games from now on. Choosing what to say without having to worry about points is definitely the way to play these games, and if they expand to give different lewd scenes for different responses... Oh boy. Had so much fun playing this and still missing 3 achievements. My favorite Tlaero & Mortze game.

Reactions: botc76 and lucas69

CJ

Nov 11, 2016
Yet another great game in the Elsaverse. Took a while but finally got all the Achievements. And the Bonus Scene that comes with it. Canon ending was probably my favorite but also loved Three and the 2 Xara endings. Yet more justification for supporting them.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes