Ren'Py - Saving My Childhood Friend [v0.0.1] [LiQiyeDev]

1. 3.00 star(s)

rvlfycpydgdcttfren

I suppose there is nothing standout-bad about this, but it's not a game I will continue with. I can see plenty here that will appeal to the right people.

The MC grosses me out his sleazy outfit and look which for some reason get soooooo much focus is horrible, but he is also pretty much a loser. He stares at his dick when he masturbates and looks at his feet if he 'accidentally' sees nudity. What the hell man?

The LI models dont impress me because they have alien proportions, which look horrible and have clothes that dont sit in even a nearly realistic fashion, just so the can show of the grotesque figures

Despite me saying he clearly looks like a sleaze,absolute strangers throw themselves at him because they have no thought processes, which is to say, the writing doesnt seem to have motivations

Lastly the eyes are absolutely messed up, they always look like the cat in the sad cat meme.

That's a lot of negatives BUT, it still rates as average as it seem these are features present in many games this year, so ymmv