Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Who is main protagonist ? Male or Female ?
As the game progresses, you will mainly control the MC (Max, by default), and he will be the one you follow, most of the time.
But you will still control Paula's actions almost as much, when you see her.

Reactions: YRS™

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
What I don't understand is why, if this "patch" in the form of the file "myrelationships.rpy" doesn't automatically turn relationships into incest in the game, why is it linked in the OP as incest patch ?
It was a uploader who wrote it as a incest patch.

Just download the attached file and put in your game folder, it's already written as incest.

PS: default name is Max, you have to open and edit the file if you want to change that.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
What I don't understand is why, if this "patch" in the form of the file "myrelationships.rpy" doesn't automatically turn relationships into incest in the game, why is it linked in the OP as incest patch ?
Evidently it misleads people, because as you wrote yourself, if they do not change in this file the relations to ones which classify under incest they will not have game with incest but instead of relations like teacher, classmate, student they will have relations like landlady, roommate, tenant and the truth is that not everyone will read that they have to change in this file the relations to match incest and secondly not everyone will know how to do it even though it is quite simple, additionally not everyone may know what kind of relations he/she should set in order to make sense of the plot, so that's why in every other game with incest which I played so far, and there were really many of them, if I downloaded the file called incest patch, it automatically changed relations to proper ones fitting to incest term.
I did not call the script "incest," because it is not - and I am not allowed to create one by Patreon.
I guess the site directors, as they updated, automatically called it that - through no fault of their own.
I put it here mainly as an example, and as a shortcut instead of the long name-calling (or multiple "Enter" pressing) at the beginning of the game.

But anybody - except me - can put a different script here, for you guys to download.
By the way, all you have to do, if you want a DIY patch, is to open it in any text editor and change the names.
It's extremely easy and straightforward.

So if anyone else adds a new script on the OP, I will allow it - just don't forget to note that it is not by me.

Anyway, I will edit the OP to include a bit more info, so people don't get confused.

Thank you for your remarks.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Saving Paula [v0.0.2 - Omega] + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Can I choose MC gender? Or Just tart with mother and with other too (It forced multiple protagonist?).
I'm afraid you can not.
As it will basically force us to create two completely different games, and different characters...
;)

But...
As the game progresses, we have many plans for Jessica.
She will have a path that a player can, basically, turn into a completely different game, far from the current MC.
So it will be a side story where Jessica has her own thing - optionally, as in the context of this game, some will consider this NTR, so it will be an avoidable option.
But a really fun one... ;)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm afraid you can not.
As it will basically force us to create two completely different games, and different characters...
;)

But...
As the game progresses, we have many plans for Jessica.
She will have a path that a player can, basically, turn into a completely different game, far from the current MC.
So it will be a side story where Jessica has her own thing - optionally, as in the context of this game, some will consider this NTR, so it will be an avoidable option.
But a really fun one... ;)
It depend ifall character of into my lore are fucking supernnaturl creatures the can love for millenia. I Also working on the paste where Michele Angelus Nobilium turn out to become fully futanari. How he merried Nelia Autumn in Xorias are back the show wed upd In The Destiny of Siria.

All games of mine have some characters connected in whole timeline storyline. Someone like The Surge can bring back to life somehow. Not mantion thesome family true hide thire ture essence like Sofia dose or even Xilia Noxis. I hade a whole lor in mind to make them work flewless.

But fo kinky: lesbians, futa and others will be avoidable but notwhere the thing are planned to happen.
Not only relationship: in Xhenia: Nelia's Life: Nelia she will have two housbands and 5 wives. But she alredy merried with a futuanari Veia Wrath.

It not impossible towork on more projed at once. It need to keep traks on what you alredy did in previously and keep with lore in past as well on how thingks got evolved until the present day.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
It depend ifall character of into my lore are fucking supernnaturl creatures the can love for millenia. I Also working on the paste where Michele Angelus Nobilium turn out to become fully futanari. How he merried Nelia Autumn in Xorias are back the show wed upd In The Destiny of Siria.

All games of mine have some characters connected in whole timeline storyline. Someone like The Surge can bring back to life somehow. Not mantion thesome family true hide thire ture essence like Sofia dose or even Xilia Noxis. I hade a whole lor in mind to make them work flewless.

But fo kinky: lesbians, futa and others will be avoidable but notwhere the thing are planned to happen.
Not only relationship: in Xhenia: Nelia's Life: Nelia she will have two housbands and 5 wives. But she alredy merried with a futuanari Veia Wrath.

It not impossible towork on more projed at once. It need to keep traks on what you alredy did in previously and keep with lore in past as well on how thingks got evolved until the present day.
Amm...
I'm afraid this is not that kind of game...

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am not going to comment on the game because I have not tried it yet due to some comments that create doubts. What I wanted to comment on is that there is a mistake made by some dev with the ntr theme. The fact that it is with another woman instead of with another man for many does not change anything, it is ntr. If I get home and see my wife fucking someone else, I don't care if it's a man or a woman. I would be fooling myself in both cases. just say

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Seems interesting and the milfs actually look their age.
I'm really curious about the different choices/paths u can take with the LI's.

Just Jess (19) and ASS Hall's new girl (20 i think) look too old imo, they look more like as if they are in their 30s.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Seems interesting and the milfs actually look their age.
I'm really curious about the different choices/paths u can take with the LI's.

Just Jess (19) and ASS Hall's new girl (20 i think) look too old imo, they look more like as if they are in their 30s.
Oh.
Perhaps I was so into getting the ladies look older, that I got "MILFy eyed" and added a few years to the younger girls, as well...
:oops:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Big fan of realistic looking MILFs, so kudos to the Dev for that. :love:
Question about avoidable NTR though. Avoidable as in MC can prevent it, or avoidable as in don't have to see it? If it's the latter, I wouldn't really consider that avoidable.
How much content is on the NTR path? If it's a large amount, it would not make much sense for many players to support a game they will not see much of the content for.
My 2 cents on NTR. It's very divisive, so probably best to go all or nothing, as trying to find a balance with a live grenade, does not usually end well. ;)
Game looks nice, best of luck Dev! (y)

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes