Ren'Py - Abandoned - Saving Yandere [v0.5] [ParadiceZone]

1. 5.00 star(s)

EasyMuthaFuckinE

In the beginning stages but caught my eye with the music and visuals. Eagerly waiting for the future updates. The story is not much but i guess in the future updates the back story of the Heroine will be explored and such.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

wiseold6996

I was excited to play this game but it turned me off. Yes the girl is hot and cute and crazy . But the main character is whining and bitching about everything whether in love or obsession. I wanted to punch my screen couple of times
  3. 4.00 star(s)

OnlyUsedForNever

I found this to be a really interesting and at times even disturbing VN. It's like a less terrifying, simpler-but-sexier version of Crimson Grey.

The game revolves around trying to manage your crazy yandy GF, either by resisting her advances and trying to help her with her issues, or by getting the shit raped out of you and watching her go insane (which is p hot ngl)

I see a very common complaint about the pussy MC who just keeps refusing to have sex with his super hot nympho gf, but I can't really agree with those. The girl in this game is CRAZY. Not hot crazy, but like there is something legitimately wrong in her brain. Not only that, but she is obviously hiding MANY secrets from you, is trying to dominate your entire life, and it's even possible that she doesn't even love you and is just using you for her own goals.

MC likes this girl, but he wants to figure out what the fuck her problem is before he gets trapped with a pregnancy or something, seems completely reasonable. And if it isn't, then you can go ahead and let her have her way with you, so I don't really get the complaints. He's only as resistant as you make him.

I will agree that the start is kind of abrupt, but I think it's intentional- your GF's insanity hits you like a truck, and sort of is meant to shatter your perception, if it was gradual, I don't think it would be as intensely disturbing.

As far as lewd content goes, there's some basic HS animations, but plenty of well-written and posed stills. The unfortunate split here is that the Love route scenes are a little more vanilla and basic, and not quite as interesting, but the Yandy scenes are... *intense*. Very, very well done. This is definitely a game where you'll need one save for when you want to play the story and one for when you actually want to jerk off.

One thing that worries me is that halfway through the game, it abruptly opens into sandbox mode after like, 2 hours of linear-VN. I really liked the VN, plot-heavy, character stuff, where her personality was shaped by your decisions, and I'm not looking forward to having to grind out a bunch of disconnected events. But it's pretty early so we'll see how that goes.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

jhustrue

Poorly executed plot and all the worst aspects of a sandbox mode.

The yandere aspect of the game is thrown in your face from the very beginning of the game. There's no backstory, barely even a plot at all. This game revolves around two stats: Love and obsession. Apparently resisting the girl's advances makes her love you more and giving in makes her more obsessed. Yikes. If only real relationships were so stupidly simplified.

This game is an awful sandbox meaning you'll repeatedly watch the same scenes over and over and over with only slight dialogue changes, then you'll unlock the next level, rinse and repeat. It sucks. It's boring and it's grindy. I don't feel that the dev spent much effort at all on making this game.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Early review to spoil some of the retarness of this:

--First 15 minutes--
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    In this gamemode you need to grind the same scene like 8 times to advance to the next one. HJ, blowjob, titjob, masturbation, pussy lick, and spanking?...
    Well this game is a disaster right now. Lets see next year, but right now cant rate it higher.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Tarkus

Not much in the game currently (0.3) but i like whats here. Having more options would be nice in the future, maybe not just the two extremes. Still, if you like Yanderes or even just really forward but loving girls, this shows a lot of promise
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Fibbers

>Heroine Modelling : Cute (Matches with the Romance premise)
    >Storyline is not boring like those Slice and life VN's. You easily won't get bored.
    >No violent stuff (It's a plus if you don't like that sort of thing.)

And finally, this is my personal favorite , is how the author refers to the non-Yandere route as the 'Love' route or the 'Devotion' route. I'm glad someone finally did this because we often confuse obsession with love. So it's a plus for those who thinks of obsession as love. It's not a full release but as a Yandere VN with of romance genre, it's a 10/10.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Casual Voyeur

Visuals, music and UI are alright - nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.

I like the looks of the girl, but find her personality rather obnoxious - even for someone who's supposed to be obsessive.
    Her constant "I love you" blather (at one point she says it more than 30 times in a row, I'm not kidding) reminds me of a broken record on continuous loop. Said record probably has more depth than her character.
    In the end she's just a walking stereotype of a bat shit crazy yandere who starts panicking the moment the MC even thinks about looking the other way.

Both her and the MC seem to have zero character traits other than she's obsessed and he's apprehensive.

I also don't like the fact that we can sometimes read the girl's mind.

There are two different story paths (either love or obsession) which is nice.

Unfortunately, the story is quite bland and lacks logic:
    - Why did she completely ignore him prior to his confession although she allegedly loved him like crazy?
    - Why do they meet near a statue although the MC said to meet near "the tree"?
    - How can she demand he should delete all contacts on his phone besides hers when they haven't even exchanged phone numbers yet?
    - Why is everything already covered in cum at the beginning of the sex scene?

I would have also preferred if it wasn't him confessing to her, but the other way round - maybe when confronted by him because of her strange / obsessive behaviour.

And it would have been way more realistic if the full extent of her craziness (yandere-ness?) had been exposed gradually instead of her instantly making all kinds of demands (stop looking at other girls, cut all social contacts, spend every second together) - seriously, who (crazy-ass yandere included) would deliberately leave such a poor first impression?

I couldn't finish Saving Yandere because I was simply too annoyed / bored with the lack of complexity, subtlety and plausibility.

It also turns into a free roam game at one point which I'm not a fan of.

The English is comprehensible, but there are quite a lot of typos, missing words, etc.

TLDR: Cute (looking) girl, but don't expect too much in terms of writing (skills).
    Characters, dialogue and story in Saving Yandere leave quite a lot to be desired.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

First release, decent content. Lots of potential. Not too many yandere centered games or anything really so I have high hopes for this one. As of right now its good. We see how nutty the girl is and the MC dealing with it. Lots of planned content to come, dress up system, going out on date, conversing and future interactions. Some hints as to her background being laid out too so the plot is building up to be interesting as well.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Obanama

Not impressed at all with this one.

Renders and animations look nice at times?

Gameplay is just a two button loop and I'm not even sure if there is anything else because there is nothing else to choose.

Story consists of a yandere doing yandere things for like maybe 10 minutes and that's about it.

There is just nothing here. No game. No Story. Nothing.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

gastonmacha

This game is going to be a masterpiece if it gets more content. There's quite a bit already for a version 0.2, and so far, it's incredible. If you're into Yandere, you must try this game, there's no way around it.