Mod Ren'Py Savior [0.2] Purple Fellas | %100 Turkish

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
476038_476001_Patreon.com.png
Overview:
English:
In Savior, you take on the role of a man who was genetically engineered by his scientist parents due to infertility. However, our hero hides a big secret inside of his genetic code.
With the world in great peril, it is up to our hero to discover the secrets hidden within his blood and awaken the great potential lying dormant within.
Along the way, our hero will encounter many hot new... acquaintences. Will they be friends or foes? Will they do battle, or will they be doing each other from dusk until dawn? The choice is yours! Be sure to choose wisely, because you are...The savior.

Turkish:
Savior oyununda, bilim insanı olan ailesi tarafından, laboratuvar ortamında yaratılmış kahramanımızı yöneteceksiniz. Kahramanımız DNA kodunda çok büyük bir sır barındırmaktadır ve bu sır hayatını sonsuza kadar değiştirecektir.Dünyamızı bekleyen büyük tehlikeye karşı, kahramanımız içinde uyumakta olan büyük potansiyeli ortaya çıkarmak ve kurtarıcı görevini üstlenmek zorundadır. Serüven boyunca karşılaşacağı bir çok insan olacak ve bunların büyük bir kısmı birbirinden güzel kadınlar olacak. Kimileri düşman, kimileri ise dost. Hangisinin ne olduğunu çözmek, bu kişiler ile nasıl ilişkiler yaşayacağını belirlemek senin elinde. Dünyamızı kurtarırken doğru yoldan şaşmayarak bir kurtarıcı mı olacaksın? Yoksa özel güçlerini farklı emellerin için de kullanıp daha karanlık ama bir o kadar eğlenceli olan yolu mu seçeceksin...?​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-18
Release Date: 2020-02-18
Developer: Purple Fellas -

Censored: NO
Version:0.2
Language: Turkish

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
Win x86:

home07.png introom07.png daisyrobin02.png daisyrobin13.png v2end01.png 476041_476002_morning1.png 471510_am-bar-drink1.png 471509_am-bar-drunk1.png 471508_am-street-thief4.png 471507_am-street-hug.png 471506_home-kiss1.png 471504_am-cafe-phone.png

Last edited:

trexell

Dec 6, 2019
Hikaye, karakterler, diyaloglar, sahneler herşey çok iyi, çok güzel bir oyundu elinize sağlık.
Umarım kısa sürede devamı gelir, Başarılar.

Reactions: Purple Fellas

Purple Fellas

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2019
V. 0.3 çevirisi ne zaman gelir ?
Düzeltilmesi gereken hatalar ve yazım yanlışları var ingilizce versiyonunda. Birde birkaç ekleme yapıp 0.3b olarak paylaşıcaz. 0.3b versiyonunu Türkçe çevirip yayınlamayı planlıyoruz :D

Reactions: trexell

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Hello dude.
I will try to observe and correct errors related to encodings. I also want to add Turkish translation into the game. When you complete your translation, can you give me information. I also want to prepare an Android port.

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
By the way, I am very happy to see that it is a Turkish-made game. I plan to support you as soon as possible.

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
I did not find coding error in the game. I think you are talking about the change of dialogues. A lot of dialogue has changed. It will take a little bit of work but I will.

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Android port olucakmı yeni versionda rica etsem yeni güncellemeleri androide de yaparmısınız
It is forbidden to use languages other than English in this forum. You have to be sensitive about this. Yes I will make an android port. Unfortunately, the incest patch won't be. Because there is no distinction of character in places where there are father and mother words. I would love to do. But this can really take my time.