RPGM - Abandoned - Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

1. 4.00 star(s)

WyvernSeeker

It's useful for giving me up-to-date information on Savior Quest, another game with art from Scarlett Ann. In addition, it's useful for helping me understand the development process of the game, for when I hope to make my own in the distant future.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

lucifer66666

(Review as of 1.2)
    Okay so there`s not much to say right now, the 1.2 should be a 0.0.12. The game right now has only the prologue done with.
    The pros of the game: first of art style similar to a zombies life or zombies retreat so appealing if you liked them. A story with legs might that has two sets of girls for which the player can chase after and lastly a good intro to the mechanics which not new is appreciated.
    The cons: the game is literally at its infancy so literally almost no sexual content. if your looking for something new mechanics wise you aint gonna find it here chief. Lastly the game play is up in the air cause no real game play is available so cant judge if the game is too grindy or just to easy.

So final opinion a base is there for a solid game but its a work in progress so you might have to wait for the next three-four months to see how the game develops. But all in all the 3/5 for good art style , good base to develop on now its on the developer where they take this.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Anonimed

Two years for a couple hours of history and a few minutes of gameplay.

Only a small presentation of the world and its context, some of training and a couple of sex scenes. This is hardly a game demo. Not even a real fight or the chance to get some level.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Bole Fillings

abandoned ,nothing else to say
  5. 4.00 star(s)

IvyValentine91

Hey!
    Played through it and it's pretty short (obvious) but i really like the art style of ScarlettAnne. It's excacly what i like, with the milfs and big breasts. I hope there will be soon much content. A full game like this would be soo freaking nice, with combat.
    So good!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Ayame#1Fan

Don't listen to trash biased reviews or you might miss out on a great game.

Yes, Scarlet Ann works as an artist for other developers but don't let that be a deterrment from playing this one. It has a light environment and although the guy/girl she is working with to code the game makes many mistakes and the maps are dull, the story is original...ish and the dialogue is light and very fun to read.

As for reused images, big freaking deal, they're different enough to seem like an entirely new scene.

Soundtrack is decent, dialogue is very entertaining, clearly written by a weebo girl tho.

I can't give it a 5 yet on the grounds that the maps and menus are extremely basic and beginner like, but that's because Scarlett Ann probably doesn't know much about RPG Maker so she decided to ask someone who also wasn't very good at it to do it for her, but it's not annoying or shows lack of effort, it's just not amazing either.

Overall it's worth playing, it's refreshing, and it has Scarlett Ann's drawings. If you're a fan of mature women, incestuous like relationships and a cheerful story this game should be right down your alley.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Ayunena

I am giving this game five star rating because I love tender drawing style of the author. And I loved the story and content in alpha version - all way through to sex scenes, story hooks and development and cliffhanger!
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Drako

the game is boring not fun at all but the main reason that it have literley the same art of another 2 game and thats horrible , there is a big chance that this game wont be finished but if some how they keep working on it then i hope they make it better , any way for now the game is terrible till they fix all the problem involved
  9. 5.00 star(s)

BubaJ

Review of first alpha version (more stable). v0.2 I think (soon after there came 0.3 patch but too late for this review).

I like names of the girls :)
    Sister looks great, mother is the weakest of them I think - alto that shower scene... wow, holy molly there here face is simply fantastic! One of the best images SA ever created in my opinion.
    Aunt is a teacher wow :D You make my wet dream come true! Oh, she's not a teacher but nurse - not bad either :)
    I like this game is simple, no riddles and similar. Straight to the point :)
    Easter egg like that one with "Zombie Retreat" and generally talks of minor characters - great!
    So Erena is daughter of teacher Yurika, nice! I beg you for three-some!

I really enjoyed the theme and many specific talks. Sex is in the air in this game :D

Fuck me please wow. Great game so far! I really hope this one will be finished and I'm all in for people who can to support it!

Bugs/improvements ideas and similar things included in my topic post with review, decided to make review here clean of it.

link for full review:
    https://f95zone.com/threads/savior-quest-2nd-alpha-scarlett-ann.18566/page-4#post-1133751