ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: 0.6a
Game Version
: 0.6a
Language
: English

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Disclaimer

NOTE: "MAX ALL RELATIONSHIPS" button will only appear after you've met all the girls in order to avoid breaking anything.

Download: -

Compressed Unofficial Android port + Mutli-Mod Here By Wills747

(Screenshots)

screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Repuci

May 1, 2017
V0.3b change the script, so need a new one, or need to wait for V0.4

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I was in the middle of "questioning" Samantha when the game just crashed to a white notification screen, any way to fix this from happening or do I just have to uninstall the mod and play without it?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright I thought about this all night at work throughout my entire 12-hour shift.
What's the deal with Amber?

Seriously, she comes out of nowhere, has the high intelligence to get a degree in chemical engineering no less, an absolutely perfectly toned and sculpted body that takes a lot of hard work to achieve and maintain, then moves to the same small town the MC happens to choose to be instead of ANY large city hosting several options or choices for employment directly in her field?

These coincidences don't sit right with me at all, and the hair n the back of my neck is twitching, the same way the MC found out that Allison was shadowing him for a year as a double agent of sorts.

(With that though I think the MC is just being childish and narrow-minded to think she was doing anything nefarious, she clearly has a deep interest in him in every way possible and only wants to see him safe and protected.)

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Alright I thought about this all night at work throughout my entire 12-hour shift.
What's the deal with Amber?

Seriously, she comes out of nowhere, has the high intelligence to get a degree in chemical engineering no less, an absolutely perfectly toned and sculpted body that takes a lot of hard work to achieve and maintain, then moves to the same small town the MC happens to choose to be instead of ANY large city hosting several options or choices for employment directly in her field?

These coincidences don't sit right with me at all, and the hair n the back of my neck is twitching, the same way the MC found out that Allison was shadowing him for a year as a double agent of sorts.

(With that though I think the MC is just being childish and narrow-minded to think she was doing anything nefarious, she clearly has a deep interest in him in every way possible and only wants to see him safe and protected.)
I had the same thought about Amber , it's weird coincidence indeed:unsure:. about Alison , i think the mc felt betrayed and distrust even if she was there to keep him safe or protect him. his reaction is understandable. I think;)

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I had the same thought about Amber , it's weird coincidence indeed:unsure:. about Alison , i think the mc felt betrayed and distrust even if she was there to keep him safe or protect him. his reaction is understandable. I think;)
Aha and here we have a conflict of opinions on Alison lol.
See when he passed her in the SED office while the MC was just leaving, her reaction there, and every one before shows the audience that she really does care about him and I cannot seem to look at her with hostility at all.
Look at it this way, it was her job to be his partner as a police officer, there wasn't anything she did wrong at all in that regard, though she reported directly back to SED, not much of an issue there either.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Aha and here we have a conflict of opinions on Alison lol.
See when he passed her in the SED office while the MC was just leaving, her reaction there, and every one before shows the audience that she really does care about him and I cannot seem to look at her with hostility at all.
Look at it this way, it was her job to be his partner as a police officer, there wasn't anything she did wrong at all in that regard, though she reported directly back to SED, not much of an issue there either.
I agree she care about mc or perhaps has feelings for him. I just was taking mc's point of view. sooner or later they will solve this situation and we will have a new girl in our harem.:cool:;)

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I agree she care about mc or perhaps has feelings for him. I just was taking mc's point of view. sooner or later they will solve this situation and we will have a new girl in our harem.:cool:;)
Oh agreed completely, since you KNOW that he is going to get mighty close to the ones he is already mighty close to already, and there are always more to add to the group, though he does seem to be falling for specifically Amber....for now.

Reactions: The Witcher