Ren'Py - Saviour of the Wasteland [Demo] [PTGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

dvontx

Has Potential, so far there is not much content because its new and a demo,
    but for what it is, i like the scenes and the characters, the gameplay needs a bit work and polishing, but its really good for an early game, keep looking for updates in the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Onbunga

One of the few games that I am not worried about updates because the dev has a proven track record.
    Gameplay can be a bit tedious but the characters are very hot so it is worth it. I hope the girls inside the house will also fuck each other.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

BlaHard

Renderings, dialogues, game mechanics, even the ability to damn grind, everything is just great. In my opinion, this game lacks a dystopian setting feeling, like a post-apocalypse, like we’re finding a woman, but we can’t fuck her, and the dialogue is like we met in a shopping center at a party. It’s obvious that a guy who hasn’t seen a woman for several years would attack this busty beauty, but no, all we can do is watch her wash herself. In short, I didn’t have enough opportunity to take someone as a slave.
    It’s also bad that you can’t fuck the monsters themselves, but at least let them jerk off to them, the man hasn’t seen a woman for years, and it’s not like he’s a monster with tits, he’s ready to fuck a curvy tree.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

RinDman

A very promising game, the grind is very balanced in easy mode.

So you can play this game without any trouble if you fear the grind

At the moment, I'm reviewing only the demo and there is already a lot of content to play

As usual you can trust PTGames for deliverying a good game !
  5. 4.00 star(s)

sinkind

Very decent game. Have some story, concept of game loop and some characters. Because it's demo i haven't payed attention to the story though.
    The only downside rn for me is that it's hard to tell if there is still content left or not. I thought that i was 10+ times in every location and nothing new was happening, but than i randomly met that couple on a factory. Does this encounters happen randomly or do you for real expect players to go 20 times into each area to progress? A bit counterintuitive.

Overall a good start with some lewd content. So many devs are missing the point of making good first impression these days posting first releases without any 18+ scenes for some reason.

P.S. I really hope that easy mode will stay in the game for those who hate punishing grind (me).