Saying hello - wish to learn about development - offer help for translation

GordonShock

Jul 23, 2021
Hello all,

Since last month I have been discovering the world of adult games and I can't believe that it didn't happen sooner because the level of quality is very high and there are a great many games out there that offer tremendous value.

Although I am still discovering this world, so far the games at the top of my list are Treasure of Nadia and Holiday Island.

I've been an entrepreneur for many decades and I am preparing a concept for a game myself in my spare time, a game along the lines of the ones I prefer and this forum certainly seems like a great place to expand my knowledge on how to create and deliver a game.

I am bilingual, and French (Canadian) is my mother tongue. In exchange for deeper dives into how to make games, I am more than happy to offer my time and help translate games, especially the games that I prefer though I am willing to expand my horizon. Over time I will touch base with developers but if you happen to know some that are in need of translation please do connect us.

Looking forward to all the discoveries, possibilities, and opportunities this board will bring.

GS

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul