Saying "Hi" finally...

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Hey everybody.

Just thought I would say "Hi" finally. I've been lurking for a few weeks now and only just started getting a bit more involved, with some posts.

I have to say, I was very happy to find this site. I was big into H games a while back but haven't really played any for a few years now. Back then, most of what I liked was Japanese and it was a royal pain finding the games and then getting them to work on Windows. All that app locale nonsense, translation patches, etc. Not to mention that there seems to be a real "hardcoded" fetish mentality in many Japanese games. They are so rigid in their genre, presentation... basically everything. I just got tired of it.

So when i stumbled across a Ren'py VN recently, I was blown away by how much adult games/graphic novels have come. A short search later and i quickly realized that this forum was where to go. So here I am ;) Since i found this place, I have burned up my internet connection to the point that my ISP might start throwing the "reasonable unlimited bandwidth" clause at me, haha. Still, it's a great time to be into this hobby... where basically any degenerate like myself can learn to render 3D on their own PC's, coupled with gigabyte highspeed... well, you get the picture. So glad i no longer have to download multi-part rar's overnight with piss poor bandwidth - then spend hours trying to mount the game, install it and get it to work on non Japanese windows.

Thanks F95Zone admins for making this place possible.