VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Scandal [v0.02] [Stef Story]

1. 2.00 star(s)

sixpo2

The game has quite old graphics for the date of release. The renders are not really good quality. The story is not really enjoyable as well. The characters: some of them are attractive some of them not at all.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Seyhtan31

I don't usually play early versions of games, let alone review it, cause i know there won't be any real content in them. But looking at the tags (especially the ''vaginal sex'' one) i thought hey, maybe this one is not like those, so i'll give it a try.

And oh boy how wrong i was.

When you put that tag, people will expect to see some real action with the main protagonist. But were there any? No. Only some kissing and groping here and there, and thats all. The tag clearly used for some non-important side character and is missleading in my opinion. So before you download this, keep that in mind.

Now for the game, as much as i'm frustrated and feel like deceived right now, i'll try to be objective, but even so there isn't much to say good about this one.

The female protag is very hot, very well detailed and nice to look at.
    Her daughter is also hot, a bit ''exaggerated'' in some parts but i didn't mind.
    Setting is ok, nothing special, but bearable.

But thats all, there is too much reading for absolutely nothing to reward you in the end. If there was some actual reward in the end, even just one, i would give this 4 or maybe 5 stars, but for now, its a big disappointment and a waste of time on my part.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Sadowdark

Scandal has killed his wife at all costs.

Attractiveness of Sandra 10/10
    The characters are too young, as if the character's signature, who is the daughter and who is the mother, I would not know, they look more like schoolmates than mother or daughter.

Character of Sandra 2/10
    I wouldn't call her a mother in this game. She needs a mother herself. She acts not like an adult but a teenager who has a maturation problem.Stupid bimbo . Sandra I don't have my own mind, because her daughter tells her what to do. Daughter is also a stupid bimbo

In-game choices 3/10

There aren't many of them, but they aren't in the wrong places as the game will ignore your choice anyway. For example, I didn't choose Luc, the game ignored my choice. Sandra is sitting next to Luc as if nothing has happened.

Dialogues 3/10
    They contain errors

Paths in the game 2/10

They are not clearly marked at the moment

Graphics 4/10
    errors in animations, problem with the main menu in the game

The plot of 4/10
    What's going on there

Sex scenes 4 + / 10

Nothing special

music 4- / 10
    Something's up

You can play out of curiosity, but nothing special at the moment. If something improves, I will change the grade.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + 404 not found... I'm not joking... We have zero good points... If the game takes your interest because of girls/women screenshots looking good I have bad news for you: they only look good in a couple of scenes and generally, they do look bad.

Bad Points
    - Plot and prologue were terrible.
    - Our story itself is pretty bad. And like a story being bad is not good enough our story-telling is poorly written as well...
    - Visually it looks poor and there is zero unique or good thing about our art/visual style.
    - Sex scenes are awful. They are nothing more than poorly chosen 1-2 pictures.
    - We don't have animations for non-lewd and lewd stuff, which is a big bad point for a game made in 2022...
    - At first, it feels like your decisions matter but you have no control over actual important stuff at all.
    - It has one of the worst IU and HUD I have ever seen in my life.
    - We have some language errors.

For The End
    I can't even believe this game has literally a 4-star average rating with this terrible state... It's nothing more than 1 star and heck I'm not even sure we can call this thing game at all. Just don't waste your time with this thing and spend on another thing.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4784869

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  6. 1.00 star(s)

majdaddin

WOW the story and writing are bad. Even worse than the average corruption story, which means a lot. Mom and daughter are hot though. But that might be the only plus =( Playing is very frustrating, because you can't control any important decision, only the unimportant. I honestly can't believe all these 5 star reviews. Litterally can't believe they're real.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ntrvip

This game is quite a surprise for me. Excellent story, beautiful mother and very interesting pace.

The only downside and recommendation to the DEV would be to hire an English translator, the English is quite bad sometimes.

Good luck and keep it up DEV. Big fan!
  8. 1.00 star(s)

lok34

Critique - v0.02

Just leaving this review to warn players you that the most unrealistic of sex scenes/scenarios are handed to you on a plate with terrible plot. You'll completely lose interest in this game within a few minutes, don't waste your time.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

StrawberryCheese83

Completely unrealistic game. The "mother" acts completely stupid and clueless. No human being in the world reacts like that. Graphics, text and entertainment value in the lower average. The faces of the "men" look horrible. The choices made do not affect the game. The "mother" continues to behave completely stupidly. Example: "No Luca, I don't love you and I don't want anything from you.......! 10 minutes later Luca sits on the couch with the "mother" to watch a movie! Seriously? *lol* The told story is senseless, the text is badly written. "He and she" are not even used correctly. The faces look like from a horror movie. Sorry. Next.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

Amazing game. Very beautiful protagonist. Im really grateful to dev for giving us very good looking female mcs in every game he makes. Unlike in his other game, cuckolding&cheating done right here without getting too weird. There's a deep backstory goes on too. The only con would be some language mistakes here and there, like its very annoying to read "he, him" when its clearly addressed to a woman lmao. Defo try it unless you're a tryhard ntr hater.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Geko1711

The game is very nice, the graphics are very accurate and the story for the moment is very similar to other games, I am more than sure that it will improve with time and will come out, with its originality and imagination of Italian developers, from certain patterns or clichés.
    Being set in Italy you can see a good research of the environments, of the details that are not common in other games.
    The protagonist is beautiful, very sensual as well as sexy, gives the idea of the game to slow development but not too much of the story.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

Excellent is a good way to describe this game.
    Very nice art and good dialogue. I especially liked the use of facial movements to convey emotions like surprise and anger.
    The story is typical for this genre, but well done.
    I would recommend this game to anyone.

9/23/22
    Update:
    I must have been high when I wrote that review, The intention of the Dev was good, but the very poor translation to English takes you right out of the game. the art is good and is a typical husband losing interest in his wife story.
    I don't think the dev is taking help with translation. If he fixed that, the game would be improved greatly.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

sharlotte

Excellent game, great graphics, good story. Seems very much like AWAM but with sex ;) Very enjoyable.
    Only thing is that pronouns are used incorrectly throughout in English version. Not a biggie but it would be nice to get a native speaker to check the text.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game is:

Pros:
    -Nice Renders
    -Nice Female MC
    -Nice characters
    -Easy Playing
    -long game play
    -Sexy Scenes

Cons:
    -language Errors

Conclusion:
    first of all there should be somebody to check the spelling.
    The game story is nice with different scenes and characters,the female is sexy & hot,and the story is good.Still looking for some hot scenes with the Female MC Wife, but the way the story is going it is moving at a good pace without the dangerous blue-balling effect arising..
    If the spelling gets better,this game will be worth 5 Stars and when some hot scenes with the wife comes up,this game will get my full support.
    Worth the download.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

colt95

amazing game amazing renders ... great job devs ... i wish swinging and sharing path included in future and storyline was great .... surely look after this game some translation mistakes but i hope devs can sort out soon...
  16. 5.00 star(s)

✧Darax✧

A great adventure lies ahead in this story that Stef is creating. I just hope that Sandra is not mistreated too much and that she is the owner of her decisions and the path she has to choose to be happy and that we as players will be happy, even if it means taking her to the dark side.
    A creation with good renders and I'm sure that with time they will improve the quality and the plot of the story.
    Marco, watch out for that trip to Rome!
    Sandra, watch out for all the men around you, except your husband!
    Play it and enjoy it as much as I do.
    Behind this creation there is a great team doing a lot of hard work to make it a great game and a great story.
    Play it and enjoy it as much as I did.
    Darax.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

This is a very good start to a new game that has about 2.5 chapters so far for a newer dev that has already restarted this game over and made it better than the old one. The renders are better the sounds, the story leaves you wanting more.
    Always seems to be ending the updates on a cliffhanger and you cant wait for more Sandra (shes the lovable hot mom and wife) you get to control. if you want her to be faithful, unfaithful,straight, bisexual, or just lesbian you can make those choices in this game. But since its still early in the story there hasnt been much cheating yet, few lesbian scenes and some teasing the guys but it is moving straight ahead towards it.
    Cant wait for the next update, which will have the party Sandra will be throwing with her daughter, they are really starting to bond and kiss each other and touch one anothers bodies, theytalk openly about sex and the daughter even wants her mom to double date with her boyfriend & his dad.
    the husband should be out of town going to Rome with his bosses trophy wife and shes a real cougaar, cant wait to see what goes down there. shes supposed to make business deals and the boss wants sandras hisband to prevent his wife from taking men to bed, so you know this is going to be very hot episode, cant wait
    Sandra has met a nice man named Pablo who cant get a job cause of his prison record, so looks like shell be giving him odd jobs to do around her house
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Icareolivier

nice begining and interristing story, even if it seem like another one, I just hope to see more evolution here.
    And the animations are good, with lot of nice expressions, maybe the little daughter is too young

wait for more
  19. 4.00 star(s)

primeumaton

Version: 0.01 Offical

This is basically a demo.
    That said, I liked it. And I typically don't care for female protags.

I think this had a nice amount of teasing and somewhat interesting dialogue.

It has basically no actual sex, yet. A couple implied scenes but nothing really explicit.

Looking forward to more. I wouldn't recommend downloading now to be honest. It's very short.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

marcomonte

I guess this game is inspired by AWAM; beatiful milf, nice story, but with much more pace (not too dificult of course....), and 2 daughters in the fam this time instead of 1 sn and 1 daugh.
    Some errors in the translation to English, but a very good start and a lot of potential, for sure will keep an eye on this one.