Identify Scarecrow something

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
This is a long shot but here it goes. This is a game a played over 10 years ago so dig deep please.

The game was about a girl, I think she was cursed and you had to show her love to break the curse? Not sure, but what I'm sure of is that if you failed she'd turn into a scarecrow and the game would be over.

It was a drawn game from the first person perspective. The art style was possibly anime-like.

There were simple animations and sounds to denote movements, like, if you groped her you'd see and hear her react according to her comfort with you.

There were three scenarios I think, one was an outdoor cafe, another other was the girls apartment? I can't remember the last one.

Out of the three scenarios I remember the house one the most, because she could take a shower and you could manage to open the shower door. Now this is where it got wild for me, with the right combination of interactions (shampoo bottle, shower drain ) this little green bastard with a raging hard on would appear and she'd freak out at it. And if you didn't hold him he would air-clap her cheeks in the shower. After that I think I always got the scarecrow bad end scene.

Anyway, that's all I can remember.

The words: night, scarecrow and curse come to mind.

Please let me know if this sounds familiar to you

Reactions: forgetmaster

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Well we shouldn't use him as a tool...but it is an interesting game to find
Well you're right. I don't wanna objectify him :p

Perhaps I can ask you for some thoughts how I can improve my search for it. Any strategies or places I may look for that you can recommend?

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
Well, you already did a post on the right thread...but if you wanna look a bit more for yourself.
You can type some keyword on the search bar or the search filter in the "Last Updates" section.
Or use some tags that you would remember in the tag section on the same update page.
Visit DLsite, maybe you'll find something over there...
Google for the last resort since it probably won't help much.

Also on a side note let people know if it's a 2d or 3d game if you remember, it helps a lot for research. Plus the furthest game I could find on this site was from 6 years ago.