VN Ren'Py Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.4] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
main_menu.png

Overview:
Scarlet Ashbringer is a Dating Sim/Visual Novel (In development) set in Warcraft's universe. So far, only Eastern and Western Plaguelands are available, but more region will be explorable too.
In this game, you play as a common Scarlet Crusade's soldier working at Tyr's Hand, when destiny decided for some reason that you should be the one wielding the Ashbringer ! Freshly taken by force at Naxxramas, so it is corrupted.
Azeroth needs the Scarlet Crusade ! Can you save it from fanatism and its inner enemy ?...​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-08
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Developer: Scarlet Ashbringer Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg(1).jpg ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg(2).jpg ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg(3).jpg bg pose1_naked.png bg naked.png bg pose2_naked.png bg lay down cloth_annoyed.png 1626015219199.png 1628000228135.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimzy

Aug 5, 2016
Does Whitemane's story lock out after she does suggestive sermons? I've fully upgraded Corin's and finished Abbendis' and Auronia's storyline

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
So far so good, the only thing that irked me during the gameplay was literally grinding day after day for the big $, I get that it should give the feeling of having earnt the upgrades for Corin's, but having to choose between making money(and you need them) or checking on the girls for more content is kinda lame.

As I said, I like everything else. Someone might complain that the H-content is slow to get but hey, I like a narrative like this more than having a total destruction of the original characters in 5 mins of playtime

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes