xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Can anyone help me with naming the relationship with Estelle and Silvia?
(She's my little...1...,/ ...1....and if she's my little ..1..., that means i'm her big...2.../By she , she's referring to our...3....)
And I know it's easiest to call them 1. sister 2. brother 3. mom, but I don't know if they fit in terms of the plot. I will list all my suggestions below and I would be grateful if someone could help me choose the best ones.
1. Imouto / Oneesan / Onee-san / sis / sister
2. Oniisan / Onii-san / bro / brother
3. Haha / Okaasan / Okaa-san / mom / mother
1. Estelle

Little Step-sister or Little Roommate

You are her Step-Brother or Big Roommate

2. Silvia

Step-mother or Landlady

You are her Step-Son or Tenant

She refers to family or Living

Reactions: wwgwa

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Updated Android Port..??
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.14
NOTE: This version borked one of my saves, so beware.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

(If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.01 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.
Estrada's777 updated Android Port on his behalf...

Android Port v0.3.15

Link:-

Size - 1.15GB

Please Support him on ' ', ' ' or on 'MEGA' too!! It will encourage him to continue to mod & port different games for you guys.

Don't DM him or Quote him or tag him or ask him for update on profile about update. Discord is right way to ask about it. He regularly updates information about it there & on his mod request page.
His Discord:-

Give Storage Permission during Installation.

Enjoy & Leave a like if you like his work !!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daastaan007

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Android Port v0.3.15

Link:- Pixeldrain

Size - 1.15GB

Please Support him on ' ', ' ' or on 'MEGA' too!! It will encourage him to continue to mod & port different games for you guys.

Don't DM him or Quote him or tag him or ask him for update on profile about update. Discord is right way to ask about it. He regularly updates information about it there & on his mod request page.

I don't need help posting my own releases, thanks.

Reactions: xyzyzyz

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021

Android Port v0.3.15

Link:- Pixeldrain

Size - 1.15GB

7767 Update above port to Starting Page of this thread as Android Port Update v0.3.15

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.15 Enhanced

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1120 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
itd be more interesting and have better input if most of the good content wasn't locked behind a dev code.. or for whatever reason locked from being save edited .. do you trust the person who modified this save ,, click yes ,, nothing but endless loop of clicking yes so fix this issue and I bet you'll see more positives if you give the ppl what they want

Blackstar2365

Aug 24, 2018
Im quite confused as to how i get the game to open, i tried to moves the files around like the android installation page said to do but for some reason its still not working. If anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes