Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Is it just me or does the "landlady" look barely any older than the "roommate". The standard incest edit makes it seem like she had to be pregnant with the sister at age 5.

I tried to choose sister for both but then the dialogue is inconsistent. Or more inconsistent I should say.

Reactions: Yamemai

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not gonna lie, this is one of the better adult games I found here. 4th weall breaking aside, I really enjoy the character development instead of the usual instant sex scene that happens in a lot of othe games

I dont know whether Im being to dumb to find it, but is there a way to actally see m stats though? I would really like to see the result of me going on all these quests for the girls and stuff
what this game needs is a option where you cna see yout states
OK, sometimes I actually do need to put my modder tag to good use...

This mini mod (attached) will add You to the Relationships window. Click on "You" and you will be able to see 9 of your stats (I think that's all of them) and your current money.

Installation instructions:
1) Download Unren.bat and place it in your ScarletLaw-0.1.5-pc folder.
2) Click on Unren.bat, choose option 9 (just because) and let it do it's thing (extracts the folders and game files so you can edit them, view the images, etc.).
3) go inside the game folder and find the screens02.rpy file. Back this file up elsewhere just to be safe.
4) Grab the /game folder inside the attached .zip and drag it into your ScarletLaw-0.1.5-pc folder. This will merge the game folder with the game folder, and it will ask you to overwrite screens02.rpy if it is still there.

That's it. Start up Scarlet Law! Click on the Heart, and you should see You at the end of the bottom row... Click on You to See Your Stats.

If for some reason this mod gives you trouble, simply replace screens02.rpy with the backup copy you made, and things will be back to normal. I'm not having any issues, but if for some reason you do, well that's what backups are for!

I didn't see a good 'full length' pic of the MC with a transparent background, so I just did some weird text emoji thing. Hence why the MC's pic isn't included on his character card. The relevant code is commented out, in case someone finds/makes one later...

Tested with 0.1.5 obviously. Let me know if there are any issues, if it is working OK, etc.!

Enjoy!
;)

Edit: Screenshots might be nice...

ScarletLawStatMod1.jpg ScarletLawStatMod2.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2020
Hey man, i am so sorry to see your other project was taken down. Honestly i was hoping for a chance to kill that white haired ragamuffin "empress". I will check out this game once i have the chance. Keep up the good work !

That being said. What was her fucking problem, no seriously what kind of a bitch justify murdering the father of your teacher and start all-on war for the sake of establishing a "meritocracy". Countless lives lost for a child's stupid dream. So what if we are being ruled by reptilian people ? Have you actually seen Rhea? Those milkers, my god. I would gladly trade away "humanity" if that means to be able to suck on those bonkers. Lets be honest Edeltard was just a jealous flat-chested infertile loser. I hate her so much. I work out while watching her death video on loop. All of my friends agree with me.

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
why it says Hot Springs quest is unavailable" ?
did I failed somewhere or is this content is just unavailable in this patch?

Oct 28, 2019
why the fuck is there a hidden encounter where your forced to give 5K for a random fucking watch thats actual fucking horseshit, give the player the option to say NO even if it locks us out of meeting her ever again, im not playing a hentai game to grind for 16 fucking hours wtf.

Reactions: A Common Crab

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
why the fuck is there a hidden encounter where your forced to give 5K for a random fucking watch thats actual fucking horseshit, give the player the option to say NO even if it locks us out of meeting her ever again, im not playing a hentai game to grind for 16 fucking hours wtf.
If I wanted to grind I'd go for War Thunder!

The worst part for me is how much the setting devolved. When it started it seemed like the game would be serious with funny moments and not this joke-fest akin to Marvel movies!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm not a huge fan of grind games (hence why I posted the console variables). Part of me wants to look through the code and see about tweaking things to cut down the grind a bit (raising the daily income, increasing random probabilities, maybe increase the stat/relationship gains from convos, etc), but another part of me is burned out on modding...

Not sure how much interest there would be in a 'faster progression' mod in any case, and I have too many projects already...

Maybe the developer will take note and cut down on the grind a bit... the story itself isn't bad, and it's nice to have hand drawn for a change of pace, but yeah I agree with the 'overly grindy atm' assessment.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm not a huge fan of grind games (hence why I posted the console variables). Part of me wants to look through the code and see about tweaking things to cut down the grind a bit (raising the daily income, increasing random probabilities, maybe increase the stat/relationship gains from convos, etc), but another part of me is burned out on modding...

Not sure how much interest there would be in a 'faster progression' mod in any case, and I have too many projects already...

Maybe the developer will take note and cut down on the grind a bit... the story itself isn't bad, and It's nice to do hand drawn for a change of pace, but yeah I agree with the 'overly grindy atm' assessment.
I mean if you're feeling burned out, it would probably be better for you if you skipped this one. That being said, faster progression would be appreciated, I think the heavy grind is the biggest flaw of this game.

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
This could really use some QoL changes. I'm not one to rag on games with grind, as I feel the grind helps in making you feel like you're playing a character rather than just a scene slideshow. Currently though, the grind is pretty convoluted. There's a lot of steps involved in a "grind day":[Morning] wake up>map>location>work [Noon] >leave>map>location>work [Late noon] >leave>map>location>work [Evening] >leave>map>townhall>work [Midnight] >leave>home>sleep
This is a ton of inputs for what is essentially four work shifts, and the fact that leave is on the bottom center screen while map is in the upper right doesn't help. This can be easily mitigated by booting the player to the map after working, by allowing players to work in a location multiple times a day, and/or adding location quicktravel to all the work areas similar to the home's rooms.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I haven't finish the game but so I don't if there are but the game needs repeatable scenes urgently. This is a sandbox game in the end not a kinetic novel. If there is not enough repeatable scenes, the game would be utterly pointless

Reactions: a1fox3

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
eh seems like a kinetic novel. you just gotta grind to unlock the next scene but you get no choices whatsoever so its all grind and read.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
OK, first off, console needs to be enabled. You may need to run unren.bat for that. Download it, put it inside the ScarletLaw-0.1.5 folder and click to run. Choose option 9 just because (won't hurt anything).

Then, when you are in the game hit Capital O (shift + o) to bring up the console.

While you are there, you can call up the game variables, which are listed at the start of script.rpy. They are:
money​
silvaff​
esteaff​
azulaff​
sereaff​
lauraff​
ferraff​
atliaff​
vieraff​
makoaff​
kanaaff​
ritaaff​
strengthstat​
charismastat​
intellectstat​
defensestat​
pietystat​
magstat​
speedstat​
stealthstat​
luckstat​

Simply type the name of the stat to see the current value.
i.e. type
luckstat
to see your current luck

The affection levels you can see already ingame, and money.

BTW, if you want to edit a stat you can type, say,

strengthstat = 50

to make your strength 50

That would be cheating of course. I recommend not raising any stats above 50, as there is some code that supposedly will reset the stat to 0.

To exit the console, hit esc

Hope this helps!
Oh my gods I love you!
There is waaaaay too much grind in this game and this helps immensely.
Love the game, just faaar too much grind.

• Hey there
Reactions: OhWee

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hey m8, I really enjoy your game. I just wanted to drop some things that picked my attention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Hey Everyone on F95,

I just uploaded the latest version of Scarlet Law (0.1.6). I worked really hard on this update and I hope you enjoy the game as much as I enjoyed making it. In this update, we progress a little further from the events of 0.1.5. We also get 5 New H-Scenes. Have fun, people!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.90 star(s) 49 Votes