bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Holy fucking shit! Laureate what the fuck? She's gone full on villainess mode by ordering her knight slaughter all the girls in Powder girls group, I thought she was a good girl...Shit, I'm rooting and took a liking to her in the first half of the game and now.....
uhhh... did you keep reading? she doesn't make the orders. Some big shot head lady of the church does. She was very cold about it though.... (to be fair the group did try to kill her...)

Reactions: thevoid089

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
More seriously though, if the premise of the game revolves around buying girls that means it must be pretty grindy, right?
eh not really, since you can skip time and there is passive income that you can build up in game, so if you really don't want to bother with working (which may be faster but it also gets rel points if you aren't capped, quests do it in lots of 10 points) you can just spam time skip and sleep. is only a few quests that are annoying in that regard, other than that not really grindy. (like if you have played any qsp or rags game this is a walk in the park XD )

As for NTR.... well the main post already answers that (will never be any).

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
eh not really, since you can skip time and there is passive income that you can build up in game, so if you really don't want to bother with working (which may be faster but it also gets rel points if you aren't capped, quests do it in lots of 10 points) you can just spam time skip and sleep. is only a few quests that are annoying in that regard, other than that not really grindy. (like if you have played any qsp or rags game this is a walk in the park XD )

As for NTR.... well the main post already answers that (will never be any).
Thanks! I know there's no ntr, I was just joking lol.

Reactions: bobdillan

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
uhhh... did you keep reading? she doesn't make the orders. Some big shot head lady of the church does.
My bad! I commenting while still only looking in the part about the slaughter and forgot to edit that it was order from some asshole/bitch Archbishop, but she's still not accept that she was pretty much messed up with the idea of wiping out some group that opposing the law and just want to live a normal life and don't want to be a slave
And I'm just complete the game so far, I must say the story and the plot was very great, don't know why someone said it was "shitty writing"? It was goddamn good

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
My bad! I commenting while still only looking in the part about the slaughter and forgot to edit that it was order from some asshole/bitch Archbishop, but she's still not accept that she was pretty much messed up with the idea of wiping out some group that opposing the law and just want to live a normal life and don't want to be a slave
And I'm just complete the game so far, I must say the story and the plot was very great, don't know why someone said it was "shitty writing"? It was goddamn good
well, remember they are a terrorist group... and would have killed MC if it wasn't for ferry... while their cause might be admirable their methods were extreme and did just as much damage if not more than what they stand against.

Reactions: Ruslan1

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
I think I'm missing something, I don't know how to get the new scenes, I tried to go to every character, but nothings really happening, do you need to finish all of Celestia's events? The last event I got for her is returning her mask to her and in the quest book I have buy hot spring and find Rita at the mages guild.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think I'm missing something, I don't know how to get the new scenes, I tried to go to every character, but nothings really happening, do you need to finish all of Celestia's events? The last event I got for her is returning her mask to her and in the quest book I have buy hot spring and find Rita at the mages guild.
uhhh keep completing quests. since some story of other questlines are required. (there is no non-harem path afaik, or at least not yet).

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If the church person is that bad to kill the girls off than I sure hope in this game we can get revenge on the church and turn them all into damn slave cum dumps. That person is evil and deserves it.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Why is everyone defending the powder girls here?
  • They mugged civilians for cash (including YOU)
  • At least one attacked a high ranking official
  • They're protesting a law that would destroy the kingdom if it stopped being practiced
  • They were given an opportunity to surrender and chose not to

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
To be honest, It may seem harsh, but it makes a lot of sense that you'd want to kill the terrorist group off. Also I wanted to comment on another of your posts, I personally don't care for Atty's sister and I wish we'd get a chance for the MC to go off on her on how she damn near caused him to lose his family. But considering how he stutters around all the time, I sadly can't see it happening.

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
uhhh keep completing quests. since some story of other questlines are required. (there is no non-harem path afaik, or at least not yet).
The only thing I have not done is maybe all of Celestia's encounter, I don't know if I have reached the end of hers, I have everyone maxed out on affection and have done there event's, I don't have any prompts for the content added in 0.1.6 in my quest book and the only two quest are waiting for the story to continue so I can buy the hot spring or Confront Rita and get killed. Edit: Figured it out, a event that was not marked in journal was not completed.

Last edited:

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
  • They're protesting a law that would destroy the kingdom if it stopped being practiced
My best guess here is it's a classic case of "The bad guys have a sad backstory. And this instantly absolves them of any bad thing they've done in the present day."

Reactions: KingWeWuz

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I just reached that part of the story. They decided to die as they refused to surrender.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
They mugged civilians for cash (including YOU)
They mugged men heading to the government office to buy slaves so that they wouldn't be able to afford any. Even though they didn't know the MCs circumstances, their assumption that he was there to buy slaves was correct.
At least one attacked a high ranking official
Yes. An official of a government that they had every reason to believe is tyrannical. Who might I add, was in the process of enslaving her sister.
They're protesting a law that would destroy the kingdom if it stopped being practiced
Were they told this? If they were, would they have any reason to believe it. Frankly, even if it is true (which we don't know for sure) that would merely make the powder girls guilty of blaming the wrong people.
They were given an opportunity to surrender and chose not to
Not surrendering to slavers makes them the bad guys because?
My best guess here is it's a classic case of "The bad guys have a sad backstory. And this instantly absolves them of any bad thing they've done in the present day."
There is a difference between a villain with a sad backstory and an antagonist who is justified. Unless attacking slavers and slave owners equals "bad thing they've done in the present day".

At worst they are guilty of not realizing that their benefactors don't actually care about their cause.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
They mugged men heading to the government office to buy slaves so that they wouldn't be able to afford any. Even though they didn't know the MCs circumstances, their assumption that he was there to buy slaves was correct.
Wasn't it made clear that wasn't the case? They followed the mc after his first day of work, then offered to take his money or beat him. One even almost killed him for no real reason at the church. And let's not forget others came to beg the princess to save their families by buying the contract. They assumed wrongly, many times and mugged innocents trying to rescue their families, just like the mc.
Yes. An official of a government that they had every reason to believe is tyrannical. Who might I add, was in the process of enslaving her sister.
What sister enslavement plot are you referring to? Also, how is she tyrannical? She's the princess, not a queen. She commands borderline no power and handles minimal administration.
Were they told this? If they were, would they have any reason to believe it. Frankly, even if it is true (which we don't know for sure) that would merely make the powder girls guilty of blaming the wrong people.
No, it would make them guilty of insurrection based on ignorance. And if they knew history, the laws were initially struck down, then restored to placate the curse. Unless they've been lied to.
Not surrendering to slavers makes them the bad guys because?
  1. They were not slavers, they were church knights.
  2. They were not "the bad guys" for not surrendering. They were the bad guys for reasons listed above.
  3. They died fighting the effective policing force after terrorism.
There is a difference between a villain with a sad backstory and an antagonist who is justified. Unless attacking slavers and slave owners equals "bad thing they've done in the present day".

At worst they are guilty of not realizing that their benefactors don't actually care about their cause.
Again, you're latching on to this "slavers" idea. Like everyone who walks to a government official can't just be buying property right? Like how the mc buys the hotsprings and apartment complexes at that building. They must be buying slaves. They're unjustified both morally and ethically and chose to stupidly not surrender. And again, they refuse to even read the law, to even understand why the mc has slaves. You're just on this slave owner therefore bad argument. If you really feel that way why are you playing an evil mc?

Last edited:

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018

You're assuming that every person they attack is the run of the mill bad slaver type, when it's been shown that isn't the case. The most info they get is that someone is buying a slave and then they go and beat their shit in without asking any questions. They assume that every slaver is out to ruin the lives of others and we frankly don't know how many treat their slaves poorly and how many don't. So in a sense, yes, going around and beating every slaver they come across regardless of their circumstances(which they don't even bother to learn) could very well be "bad thing they've done in the present day."

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
My head hurts reading your comments sometimes. Love the heated conversations though! Look forward to 0.1.7!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
My head hurts reading your comments sometimes. Love the heated conversations though! Look forward to 0.1.7!
Heated conversations sometime could be best to help your game being known more and help shaping the story later, but yeah...a little bit too much, but overall this game was go into my list of decent and worth to play games now and can't wait to see how the story progress in the next update
And yes, Scarlet's law was pretty messed up but it was because of the curse and rotten human exploit it and make them legal slavery. The sisters lost their mother because of that, and the buyer was treating her like toy too so of course they would be angry and full of hate toward anyone buying women. Sure that it was blind rage, but who can't say those girls in Powder girls and the orphans they took care of didn't lost their family members like that?

2.90 star(s) 49 Votes