EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logo-2.png

Overview:
In the land of Scarlet, there is a law that's existed since its founding... The Scarlet Law. Every woman born into this country has a price tag placed on their head. As long as they are single and of age, the Scarlet Law allows wealthy patrons from faraway lands to purchase and buy women within the country. As the protagonist, it will be your duty to save the girls by buying out their contracts before they are sold... Buy the girls and be the hero of the story...
Note: NO NTR
Thread Updated: 2024-03-05
Release Date: 2024-03-05
Developer: JYP Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.15
Language: English
Other Games: Three Houses - Scarlet Trainer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.3.14): - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

este03_03_01.gif story 031-198.png screenshot0186.png screenshot0190.png screenshot0180.png screenshot0327.png story 031-92.png screenshot0185.png story 038-217.png rita_butt.gif story 047-94.png screenshot0189.png story 045-13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I wish fewer people would use anonfiles. It's always slow for me. Regardless, the game looks nice from the screenshots and the premise isn't half bad either. If your other game is any indication of how this one will be, I'm sure I'll be more than happy with it. Good luck and thanks for the work.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Oh, so this is the new side project you said you were working in?
Gotta say, the plot seems interesting and this looks to have good future as an original VN from you.

I`m honestly not much into on this one, but i still wish you good luck on this new side project! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: JYPGames

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Oh, so this is the new side project you said you were working in?
Gotta say, the plot seems interesting and this looks to have good future as an original VN from you.

I`m honestly not much into on this one, but i still wish you good luck on this new side project! (y)
Thanks you, I'm sorry. I want some insurance in case Three Houses fall.

Endyr

Dec 23, 2018
I really hope that isn't the case here lol. That tag alone has turned me off many games unless I see it's avoidable.

Overview:

In the country of Burgundy, there is a law that's existed since its founding... The Burgundy Law. Every woman born into this country has a price tag placed on their heads. As long as they are single and of age, the Burgundy Law allows wealthy patrons from faraway lands to purchase and buy women within the country. As the protagonist, it will be your duty to save the girls by buying out their contracts before they are sold... Buy the girls and be the hero of the story...

Note: NO NTR

Guess you don't need to worry

Reactions: Macgamer

215303j

Interesting premise, let's have a look!

Edit: really interesting game!

It's a sandbox and there is a bit of grinding but certainly not too much and it fits the theme.

Because of the name of the country, I thought it took place in a medieval setting, but it doesn't. It takes place in a modern fantasy setting. Like T51bwinterized I was slightly confused but it doesn't matter either way. It's a cool name for a country and I hope the wine is good as well.

As for the incest, the game lets you define relationships at the start of the game, so you can make them anything you want.
For those who are worried about NTR, it appears to be completely non-existant in this game. So far, I've not even seen one other guy LOL.

There is already quite a lot of content for a first release. The writing is good, quite a lot text for the images but it doesn't bother me. No Engrish, no typos (as far as I saw anyway).

Last edited by a moderator:

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
After playing the game I can safely say that I'll be looking forward to this one in the future. Nice work, JYPGames . The writing is pretty great and everything looks good. I've just got one question though. Who wears jeans to bed?

Reactions: JYPGames
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes