5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Page023.jpg
Overview:
Scarlett Ann is a 2D artist from Singapore who makes comics about milfs with big jugs fucking younger men.

Scarlett Ann also made the art of A Zombie's Life, Zombie's Retreat, Prince of Suburbia, and Savior Quest.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-24
Artist: ScarlettAnn - -
Censorship: none
Language: English
Resolution: various
Content: 559 images, including 30 gifs.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection List Download:

Download
Collection:

- - - - - -
Game CG-Rips:

- - - - - -

CLARA 26.jpg Page (1).jpg Page045.jpg Page (12).jpg 3LeslieKitSex4x4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, I think she's trying to make too many things at once.
I would agree, I keep reading comments from other F95 members who follow her work and they say the same. It tough to do work for devs when your not sure where development is going its like being stuck in traffic, you find other things to do to keep yourself occupied until you get a green light to create more work.

blackorange

Mar 8, 2019
As I LOVE this woman's work, only a few artists design milfs as well as she does in my opinion, by the way thanks for the collection is really amazing and I'm waiting for more: P

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
As I LOVE this woman's work, only a few artists design milfs as well as she does in my opinion, by the way thanks for the collection is really amazing and I'm waiting for more: P
The problem is she seldom works on her comics because of the game(s). The main Milf Airlines has not been updated since last July. :(

Reactions: blackorange

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
I don't have them. Share them if you do.
The 3 of them are available on other sites, hence my emphasise in "Maybe it could be interesting". There's no real need to add them but fits the idea of the Scarlett Ann compilation. The harder images to find (thus, the most needed to be here) are the ones that are already in the pack. ;)

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
The 3 of them are available on other sites, hence my emphasise in "Maybe it could be interesting". There's no real need to add them but fits the idea of the Scarlett Ann compilation. The harder images to find (thus, the most needed to be here) are the ones that are already in the pack. ;)
i'll upload them in a few minutes...

Reactions: A-9570 and rf96
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote