AR21

Mar 19, 2017
It's almost as if the gameplay of these RPG Maker games is boring at best, frequently just bad, and a lot of people just want the hot scenes and text to save themselves a lot of time.
I actually do that after the first playthrough and I don't know a more engaging system than this. I like rpgms that balance content and grind. One more than the other ruins it for me

Reactions: ktez

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
So is this thread supposed to be the KG version now?
If so whoever edited the first post of the thread with the kg version forgot to actually edit the title of the thread to the right version ,the dl files names and even the changelog. (all of that info is still regarding the jp version)

Coz as far as i know the KG version is just 1.01 not 1.04.

Dec 26, 2019
FFS, I'm at the first screen and I don't see where to click / what to do .......

-Am I a joke to you?-

Edit: bug... Didn't trigger a scene... Don't ask me why...

Average

Nov 10, 2017
ahh, it's finally here...

i've been waiting for this game for, i think, a year since i play a bit of the MT and found it spectacular so i decide to wait for an actual translation
and is finally here

will this game dethrone asuka and the king of steeel as my favorite game? only one way to find out..
downloading...

gruuggler

Apr 2, 2020
Any translation improvements? Or is it still a supposed-to-be-good game made unplayable due to lack translation?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes