Seeking Scat (hear me out!) but in a romantic, sensuous context.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
It could happen... a couple has a nice dinner, and afterwards they take a walk down the boardwalk, really romantic...
they lose track of time, end up 2 miles away on a secluded beach, things start getting hot. They undress eachother, and she squats to give him a blowjob. She's going at it, and he's kicked back against a rock, she's getting wet down there, and all of the sudden she feels a little gassy. She thinks, he's too preoccupied to notice, so she poofs a little. ah, that's better. But it doesn't last, minutes later she feel the pressure coming on again, and thinks, what the hell, i'll just finish him off in my mouth, so she keeps working her mouth on his shaft, her grunting and groaning has him right on the edge. She can't hold it any longer, so she deepthroats him, and and lets the dogs loose at the same time.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It could happen... a couple has a nice dinner, and afterwards they take a walk down the boardwalk, really romantic...
they lose track of time, end up 2 miles away on a secluded beach, things start getting hot. They undress eachother, and she squats to give him a blowjob. She's going at it, and he's kicked back against a rock, she's getting wet down there, and all of the sudden she feels a little gassy. She thinks, he's too preoccupied to notice, so she poofs a little. ah, that's better. But it doesn't last, minutes later she feel the pressure coming on again, and thinks, what the hell, i'll just finish him off in my mouth, so she keeps working her mouth on his shaft, her grunting and groaning has him right on the edge. She can't hold it any longer, so she deepthroats him, and and lets the dogs loose at the same time.
This remembers me at:

TeaAndBiscuits97

Nov 20, 2017
I don't understand why you guys find it so hard to understand why someone could find consensual toilet play romantic? I mean, unlike bestiality, rape, etc, lots of couples - a minority, to be sure - DO in fact find more purpose in scat than just to humiliate the other person.

Just because you can't imagine liking something doesn't mean no one else can like it, especially when it's consensual.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
You and your mate are approved to be the first colonists on Mars. When you arrive on the red planet, you discover that there was a malfunction during your voyage, and most of your food supplies were destroyed. You have enough rations for only 60 days. To make matters worse, Elon has just invested all his money in the Hyperloop, so there is little chance of a rescue mission any time soon. The good news is, the colonizer equipment was undamaged, and part of you mission included nuts, and seeds to start the first plants and trees in the colony, but it will be years before the trees mature, and start bearing fruit. Eating the seeds could help stretch your rations adding a few months to your life expectancy, but it would end the hope of survival when that runs out.

Scientists from Earth notify you that these plant species were specifically chosen for their heartiness, and probability of growing in the barren Martian soil. If only the soil conditions could somehow be improved, and given the required nutrients to expedite plant growth, but where are you going to find fertilizer on Mars, there are no animals... My how your priorities change, when your very survival is at stake... poop is now a precious commodity. Every drop could spell the difference between life, and death. Collecting it yourself proves too messy and wasteful, if you want to live you're going to have to work together.
To raise money for a rescue mission, you'll need to keep people on Earth interested in your video streams, so they subscribe and donate. Couldn't hurt to spice things up to attract a bigger fan base, if you ever want to get home.

Good luck B.A.B. Elon 1, you're Earth's last best hope for humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
I don't understand why you guys find it so hard to understand why someone could find consensual toilet play romantic? I mean, unlike bestiality, rape, etc, lots of couples - a minority, to be sure - DO in fact find more purpose in scat than just to humiliate the other person.

Just because you can't imagine liking something doesn't mean no one else can like it, especially when it's consensual.

Yes exactly!

Randomate1993

Jan 23, 2023
Slice of Venture series, more specifically Slice of Venture 2 has exactly what you're looking for. I recommend a full save and guide to find the scenes.
I played those slice of venture games, and most of it focused on bestiality....maybe some scat/pee contents here and there but mostly weird insect and other bestiality contents

Randomate1993

Jan 23, 2023

absolutely agree