VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Schleepover [v1.0] [Velkami]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Iamthegoldengod

Buddy! Talk about packing up the taste buds for a weekend trip to Flavortown.....cuz futa/trans LI make my pp go brrrrr........

Hey guys, wholesome slut here, bringing you another review of shorties I have been finding on this site.....now...now....get a hold of yourself before you cream your knickers from my presence......

Pros:
    1. Writing is pretty good (~20min) and plenty of good humor and touching moments. I like the MC and the LI alot! Both are cute af.
    2. Animations are pretty clean and camera angles are really well done.
    3. If you don't like futa/trans LIs this might not be for you. I like em so.................
    4. Ending is lovely <3
    Cons: Honestly for a short title, NONE. Music would be cool but I just pulled up fireplace with thunder music on YouTube and it fit perfectly to game's theme.

Verdict: Abso-fucking-lutely yeppity yep for my fellow wholesome sluts...Ciao :)

(Dev's other game is also banger and longer.....you'll probably see my review there too!)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hayim96

Very short but SWEET game!
    Amazing sex scene with the characters being so gentle, loving and caring.
    The animation is superb!
    The girl is cool and hot, though i would prefer a more "trap" look for a trans, with small breast and smaller dick, but it still was hot as hell so no complaining from me!

Hope to see more trans girls in your future work, thanks for sharing this one and good luck in the future!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Daemeth

Very short VN, basically one sex scene, but it was facking great ! :D

Game is neat, dialogues are good and well written, giving enough informations about characters and what they are thinking so you can appreciate the moment.

Renders are really good (but it's a moded version of Skyrim so it was expected). Big shout out to the fact that dialogues aren't in the way of pictures, so u can fully appreciate the renders. Plus you got animations !

Could write more about it, but since the game is so short, if you are wondering if you should play it, just go for it, you won't regret it.

Thank you Velkami for making this game, would love to get another (longer), game with futa from you someday !
    Thank you for sharing this great work <3

Much love.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

WhyDoYouwannaknow

Very short, but pretty good. The renders and the camera angles are quite good, since it's so short there isn't much character deepness or development, but they're ok. The animations are short, but they're also good. Could have been easily continued into a longer game. Altough calling it a game is wrong, the only choice or agency that you have is entering the name of the character
  5. 5.00 star(s)

roadesst

First review I've ever done here. Am mainly giving a review for the fact the MC was willing to go down on the girl and that fact that they were so gentle with each other. Also the MC even suggested he would be ok trying bottom. Love to see that gentleness and willingness to trade roles.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

LuvFlatChests

Top notch artwork. Short, linear story but very romantic, vivid, and enjoyable if I do say so myself. Definitely more to follow, but even if that doesn't happen, the story/game is sufficient in its own right.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

jdwag68

Very cute game, nice and short story, the dialogue was good and the model was really nice (though I kept expecting Skyrim references). Definitely recommend if you are a fan of the genre. There aren't many fetishes explored/much plot developed, but that's expected from the length.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Zoroaster

I almost skipped over this one because of the tags, but am I ever glad that I didn't. The high ratings are completely justified. The art is wonderful, and the attention to detail is excellent. The guest's face is particularly well done. My only criticism would be that the pace is a little slow in places, but given that the story is relatively short, it's not a huge problem - and it may be that the pace contributes to the atmosphere, which is very good.
    This was a treat. It's first-class work.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

DaniShayFuller

A nice short story, wish there were more because damn that was hot. I really like trans/futa content, beats the shit out of plain vanilla fucking and sucking. I would really enjoy more stories like this and maybe a bit more fleshed out.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Jacky109.5

Schleepover [v1.0] is a very simple, short, and enjoyable game. Using modified Skyrim, the renders are great along with the animations as well. The only gripe I would have with this game is that it might be a bit too simple and be too short. But overall, I'd recommend this game. Short, fun, and enjoyable.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Comproser

Version Played: 1.0

TL;DR - 'S fucking good, you should download it right now.

Characters: 5/5, simple to the point, well executed. You know exactly who the lady is, and what drives her. Tropes are used to set up the chaarcters, and convey a nice amount of info in the short time. And the dude is left a little more open and less defined, for you to put yourself in their shoes. And her design is just gorgeous.

Renders: 5/5 didn't know Skyrim could look this good. Niss is adorable, and I mentioned already, gorgeous.

Story & Writing: It's short, it's sweet, it's adorable. Well written, will read again.

The Sex: Wish her topping had made it in, perhaps a morning scene or something - but yeah, the way this story played out... it's about perfect as it is.

Mechanics and Gameplay: It's a pure visual novel, there really aren't any - for better or worse is for the player/reader.

Closing Notes & Thoughts: Yeah this is good. 5/5 recommend, Velkami is now on my dev watchlist for sure.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Pulse12

Short. But animations are perfect. This needs a sequel, the story feels finished but there could be some more naughty scenes in a follow up game. The mc did say next time it should be his turn after all ;)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

anzug

It may be built off of skyrim mods, but it looks nicer than some other things I've seen, and model for the girl is very good. It's not elaborate or fancy, but for what it is (a short, sweet, kinetic novel) it's pretty great.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Nik95

Short kinetic novel without any choice, but damn..this was HOT. I really loved it.
    The writing is really good, the scenes, animations was also spot on, and plus point for the music. Honestly i think it was perfect, and i'm waiting for more :)
  15. 5.00 star(s)

factyma666

This was amazing, I don't mind the short format and hope the developer makes many more like this.

It's so much better than a huge game which becomes too overwhelming to complete (that sometimes I feel is like 80% of the games on this site).
  16. 5.00 star(s)

ibbinn

Short and sweet story.

It has great models, textures and animation.

Story line is all right with just enough to want to read more.

I like the POV in this VN, giving you what you want to see.

Hoping for more in the future.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

waynevill

Short but sweet

Well-written dialogues. To my surprise, nice graphics and animation, much better than most games with similar content I've played.

Good luck and hope to see more games from you! :cool:(y)
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Kodek

A nice, short game for all the futa fans out there. With a good ending to top~
    Always welcome to have more good and simple games for this genre, well done!

The dialogues are actually well written and the short story has a good progression.
    The sound effects are VERY good, probably the most well done part of the game.
    The graphics are better than what someone would expect of a mod, way more polished than some of the few i've seen here.
    The only bummer is that i felt that sex scene could have been longer and explore more actions, nothing wrong with it just felt that it could have been explored better.

Anyways, it's a game for a nice fap or just to enjoy your futa fetish! Kudos to the developer and i hope to see more of your work.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Leonave

Not bad at all!

Well written and scripted, nice animations and shots.
    I didn't think it was possible to make such beautiful animations on the Skyrim engine.

If you ever feel like making a sequel, don't hesitate.

LEONAVE
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Xhima

(Inglish is not my first lenguage)
    Short and good.
    Good renders, not bad grammar, no stupid caratchers or moments. Not trying to be inecesary deep but with a good narrative work to be inmersive.
    Simply good and smoth. I hope see more games of you, Velkami.