Schnurritv Minecraft mod

Mar 25, 2020
Does anyone have the newest release and is willing to share?
Does anyone have the newest release and is willing to share?
i'm not fluent in english so i'm on google translator. then ( ) this site can get you all the patreon posts for free, just search for the name of the patreon account you want and then browse the files. I already left the SchnurriTV link there to make your life easier:

Reactions: xanimereader
Jun 28, 2019
Wish that would happen, unless downloads from itch and places it here, but i think i wanna wait until that fancy new update comes out

Sep 23, 2021
Iran looking for a way to make the mod for android minecraft I will transfer the jar file into zip file and thin into mcpack if this work I will post it and if it doesn't I will take the shit out of the developer to make android port

CorrinTheWeeb

Aug 11, 2018
Bumping this thread, I did see someone post the mod file but it got removed at the time I saw it. I hope someone out there will be willing to provide.

SchnurriTVGamer

May 19, 2022
You people know that I am literally paying my food and rent with this?
You are gonna be the reason why I will not be able to continue this mod anymore.

Idc about you guys pirating stuff made by million dollar companies, that loose like 2% of their revenue because of piracy.

But I am literally one person. This kind of stuff hurts my finances way more then u might think.
I made he mod is for free, and early access is the only way I can monetize the 6-10 Hours I spend daily working on the mod...
Proceeding to then pirate the little thing I am able to live off from, is just disrespectful. Every patreon release will become free anyways, so just have some decency and wait.

If you do not delete this, I may will have to stop developing the mod entirely. I have rent and food to pay. If I have to take my old job again, working 8-9 hours a day for minimum wage, I just simply do not have time for stuff like this anymore.

Have a nice day
Ty :)

Sep 23, 2021
You people know that I am literally paying my food and rent with this?
You are gonna be the reason why I will not be able to continue this mod anymore.

Idc about you guys pirating stuff made by million dollar companies, that loose like 2% of their revenue because of piracy.

But I am literally one person. This kind of stuff hurts my finances way more then u might think.
I made he mod is for free, and early access is the only way I can monetize the 6-10 Hours I spend daily working on the mod...
Proceeding to then pirate the little thing I am able to live off from, is just disrespectful. Every patreon release will become free anyways, so just have some decency and wait.

If you do not delete this, I may will have to stop developing the mod entirely. I have rent and food to pay. If I have to take my old job again, working 8-9 hours a day for minimum wage, I just simply do not have time for stuff like this anymore.

Have a nice day
Ty :)
ok i appreciate you and your hard work take this advice from me try to find a side work any work and work harder find 1 2 and more work that's y we have been created lessen i work 3 jobs
1,a cashier
2, a programmer
3, a security gard
all what I need to say is not just working 1 job well give you money for all what you said iam a college student and iam in my last year of studying so i had to work to collect money to my studying books because they are as much expensive as hell so go wash your face take rest and think

SchnurriTVGamer

May 19, 2022
ok i appreciate you and your hard work take this advice from me try to find a side work any work and work harder find 1 2 and more work that's y we have been created lessen i work 3 jobs
1,a cashier
2, a programmer
3, a security gard
all what I need to say is not just working 1 job well give you money for all what you said iam a college student and iam in my last year of studying so i had to work to collect money to my studying books because they are as much expensive as hell so go wash your face take rest and think
My day has 24 hours and I have a limited amount of energy. In those i have to sleep, eat, drink, work and take a shit every once in a while. If i get a second job, the time i can spend on the mod will shrink.

Idk if im understanding correctly but are you actually working 3 jobs + going to college at once? This kinda sounds inhuman but damn. respect if you actually do.

Reactions: VoidK1tsun3

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
My day has 24 hours and I have a limited amount of energy. In those i have to sleep, eat, drink, work and take a shit every once in a while. If i get a second job, the time i can spend on the mod will shrink.

Idk if im understanding correctly but are you actually working 3 jobs + going to college at once? This kinda sounds inhuman but damn. respect if you actually do.
Just an FYI, I work as a security guard and spend most of my time playing video games on my laptop that I bring to work. Not saying this will work out for you, but it is a viable way to make money and have time to work on your side projects.