SchnurriTV Minecraft sex mod 1.5

Apeban

Apr 12, 2019
Anyone know if 1.5 is in Minecraft version 1.18 and might be willing to share? Kemono hasn't been working since march so I can't see his patreon posts.

Reactions: chupacu420

Sponkblock

Apr 28, 2022
Well, I'll be damned.

I might as well throw together a OP for it.
(If I even have perms to do so lol)

Finished, will link when it is approved.

Last edited:

SchnurriTVGamer

May 19, 2022
You people know that I am literally paying my food and rent with this?
You are gonna be the reason why I will not be able to continue this mod anymore.

Idc about you guys pirating stuff made by million dollar companies, that loose like 2% of their revenue because of piracy.

But I am literally one person. This kind of stuff hurts my finances way more then u might think.
I made he mod is for free, and early access is the only way I can monetize the 6-10 Hours I spend daily working on the mod...
Proceeding to then pirate the little thing I am able to live off from, is just disrespectful. Every patreon release will become free anyways, so just have some decency and wait.

If you do not delete this, I may will have to stop developing the mod entirely. I have rent and food to pay. If I have to take my old job again, working 8-9 hours a day for minimum wage, I just simply do not have time for stuff like this anymore.

If you want to talk to me on dc: Sophi♥♥#4600

Have a nice day
Ty :)

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
You are gonna be the reason why I will not be able to continue this mod anymore.

Idc about you guys pirating stuff made by million dollar companies, that loose like 2% of their revenue because of piracy.

But I am literally one person. This kind of stuff hurts my finances way more then u might think.
I made he mod is for free, and early access is the only way I can monetize the 6-10 Hours I spend daily working on the mod...
Proceeding to then pirate the little thing I am able to live off from, is just disrespectful. Every patreon release will become free anyways, so just have some decency and wait.

If you do not delete this, I may will have to stop developing the mod entirely. I have rent and food to pay. If I have to take my old job again, working 8-9 hours a day for minimum wage, I just simply do not have time for stuff like this anymore.

Have a nice day
I get what you are saying but you might as well be posting this on the pirate bay, doubt it will be taken down. But if you really want it taken down you can try contacting an admin or something

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020

Have a nice day
Also you should probably provide proof you are the genuine SchnurriTV, since i havent seen that discord tag on your social media.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
here is ur proof:
I 1000% respect this i was just reposting a link i found on reddit, Haven't even played the mod and only have seen clips. I wasn't trying to directly harm you or anything. Apologies.

EDIT: Also sorry if I appear rude, I was just trying to stay neutral and I have trouble putting thoughts into words lol

Last edited:
Reactions: SchnurriTVGamer

SchnurriTVGamer

May 19, 2022
I 1000% respect this i was just reposting a link i found on reddit, Haven't even played the mod and only have seen clips. I wasn't trying to directly harm you or anything. Apologies.
That''s perfectly fine :) I dont have anything against you persoanly. This just shows me that you have character and learn from mistakes :)

...tho I'd appreciate if you could delete the post containing the link hehehh

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
That''s perfectly fine :) I dont have anything against you persoanly. This just shows me that you have character and learn from mistakes :)

...tho I'd appreciate if you could delete the post containing the link hehehh
Snipped it, though there still is a main post nothing I can really do about that.

Reactions: SchnurriTVGamer