Daz School/College Uniforms?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I'm trying to put together a game that takes place in an academy environment mid-way through the game. This academy has a uniform scheme where characters are tiered by colors, and have to show that color indicator at all times on their person -- think hogwarts but real and not into specific 'houses'.

I'm trying so hard to find a batch of uniforms that fit this, but cannot really find anything and most of it seems angled towards girls rather than boys too - academy is mixed, so the uniforms are too. I need the ability to change the color/material and also apply a logo to them (haven't figured that out yet).

Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated!

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I'm trying to put together a game that takes place in an academy environment mid-way through the game. This academy has a uniform scheme where characters are tiered by colors, and have to show that color indicator at all times on their person -- think hogwarts but real and not into specific 'houses'.

I'm trying so hard to find a batch of uniforms that fit this, but cannot really find anything and most of it seems angled towards girls rather than boys too - academy is mixed, so the uniforms are too. I need the ability to change the color/material and also apply a logo to them (haven't figured that out yet).

Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated!
Boys

Girls

To mess with the texture, clicking on that little box will allow you to browse to the texture folder. Just drag it into whatever you use and you can do what you want with it, save as something different and just apply it in daz.

texture.jpg

Last edited:

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
polywog / mickydoo I think these could work, the use of Color being the way to get around everyone wearing the same thing. They aren't really sexy, but going for something that's a bit grounded than fuck everything walking anyway.

Can these be translated to work on G8, is that a thing? How would I go about that?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
polywog / mickydoo I think these could work, the use of Color being the way to get around everyone wearing the same thing. They aren't really sexy, but going for something that's a bit grounded than fuck everything walking anyway.

Can these be translated to work on G8, is that a thing? How would I go about that?
I tried the girls G2 on a G8, you don't need a converter, it will auto convert itself. Then if you click on the separate items in the scene tab . then in parameters once again select the item, you will see loads of adjustments for it.