Tads Completed School Dreams 3 [v1.0] [Goblinboy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
school_dreams_forever_1.jpg

Overview:
The third game in the School Dreams series (the others being School Dreams: The Camping Trip and School Dreams 2: Forfeit Fantasy)

School Dreams 3 takes place less than a month after Camping Trip (the first game in the series). As a result of the PC either winning or losing the bet in that game, Mike wants the PC to have sex with Molly, Mike's sister. Meanwhile, Becky (the PC's girlfriend) is having second thoughts about their open relationship...

Thread Updated: 2009-05-10
Developer: Goblinboy
Version: 1.0 Final
Censored: No
Language: English
Prequels:
School Dreams 1-2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: -

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Can someone change adrift to AIF or add tads please.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Fixed some links problems

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
All "pic" Versions I think give it aso without pics. On the most places are the version with pics you can see it on the file size (MB).

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone have a save file for the Alison ending, by any chance? I've tried like 6 times to get it, but I end up getting the others.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This file consists of all the images ripped from the game along with 100+ saves, all from 2009, so please don't ask me for details! There is/was a detailed walkthrough on Shark's Lagoon and in the AIF yahoo forum, but I leave that search up to you....

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
Several of those saves have Miss Holloway's house as a possible destination. How do you get the option of going there? I haven't found it in the walkthroughs I've seen.

ejc171

May 6, 2017
Several of those saves have Miss Holloway's house as a possible destination. How do you get the option of going there? I haven't found it in the walkthroughs I've seen.
Look in her bag for address book. In her classroom when she is not there like at lunch if i remember right been years.

Reactions: jason95821
D

Deleted member 45040

Nice my backup drive that had all my tads and goblin boy games died a few weeks back. Thanks for the post.

Reactions: jason95821

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Used to play goblinboy's games...loved them....havent played aif games for a few years....any suggestons for aif games with pics...??

omocik

May 2, 2017
I wanted to check commands for SD3 and it turned out this script extracts images really well, so I'm just sharing this link to it.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes