Tads Completed School Dreams 3 [v1.0] [Goblinboy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

huloboras

Jul 20, 2020
I wanted to check commands for SD3 and it turned out this script extracts images really well, so I'm just sharing this link to it.
Is it possible to recompile the game with updated pictures?

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone know how many endings is for this game??especially becky???
I got becky ending.alison.molly.becky and molly.melissa.anymore??

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
Here's . It's incomplete but pretty good. The one by Exlibris on AIFsansmystery was better, but the archive can't seem to find it for me.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Here is a walkthrough for SD3. I found some other stuff you guys might be interested in knowing. The Limits note. You DO NOT need to get detention. You can just walk up to Yuki and tell her about the key at any time during game, even before you actually get the key.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clyde Glavine

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Does anyone know how many endings is for this game??especially becky???
I got becky ending.alison.molly.becky and molly.melissa.anymore??
There is also an Alison ending, a Becky only ending, a Molly only ending, an ending with Molly Becky, a Mike Melissa and You where Gary gets Molly and an ending where you get no one and are kicked out before the sex happens. Some of the Molly endings have anal and no anal variations. Don't forget to dream after you leave the party you might miss something. It's been a long time think I will play it again. Some time ago I read somewhere, I can't remember where, someone posted that there are 11 different endings.

Last edited:

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Look in her bag for address book. In her classroom when she is not there like at lunch if i remember right been years.
You must do this on day one or you lose the chance to see her and also at the start of the game type "limits" answer all the questions yes because there are 2 versions of this scene. If you leave the questions no you only get part of the scene. You need Miss Holloways panties as well.

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
Is there a way to actually have a scene with Mrs. Stevens? I got to a point where she seemed to be offering but couldn't find a command that advanced it.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Is there a way to actually have a scene with Mrs. Stevens? I got to a point where she seemed to be offering but couldn't find a command that advanced it.
You need to keep dreaming when in the same room as her. Every ten dreams you see a picture, there are 5 different pics to see, if you hae alread seen the pic use "undo" (without the quotes) until you get the one you need, then after 10 more dreams she grabs you and takes you to her room. She is in control and you don't have a say in what happens. It does count to the number of girls you get with. 60 dreams total to get her scene.

Reactions: Clyde Glavine

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
See post 29 above. It has a walkthrough how to do it. You need to have 60 dreams with her in the same room as you to get it.

Sep 24, 2022
Is there a way to make a version suitable for mac? Are there some members, who would be willing to make this happen?
Used to love Goblinboy games. If possible, then i would like to enjoy them once again.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes