RPGM - Completed - School Escape [Final] [Studio Neko Kick]

1. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game was good. I liked the gameplay and the mechanics. It's a little different but great. Players need variety sometimes. It helps them to get motivated. The artwork and the voice were outstanding. Good work. Keep up the excellent work.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Acropolis

Early Resident Evil games meet RPG H games.

Pros:
    - Finding/combining items in particular sequences to avoid being raped.
    - Fun puzzle mechanics
    - Decent H scenes, though they are mostly rape
    - Virgin variations for each scene
    - Map is a good size, not too overwhelming

Cons:
    - Game is very short
    - Have to click on a specific corner/edge of some objects to find items
    - Girl talks too much when interacting with objects, can get annoying when you're just tryna find shit.

Overall, the concept is a 4, but overall length has me thinking more 3.5

Would love to see similar games like this.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

TheHighSpire

I've played School Escape, so here's a review.

I will preface this by saying that I didn't play it for very long. The setting is nice, but the execution left much to be desired.

My greatest annoyance with this game is that there is no way to avoid the various traps. You will find keys and other stuff that you can use to solve riddles and get out of the locked school. During that you can walk into traps etc. The problem is that these traps are by no means clear - like when you walk into a room, which turns out to be completely dark. Yet once you enter you will get an H scene and no longer be a virgin.

I don't like that there aren't any ques nor that I can't somehow escape from the perpetrator.

The art is.. well its alright. Nothing to wright home about.

Here's a quick summary:

The Good:
    • Good setting
    • Well translated - although there isn't really much text.

The In-between:
    • Alright art

The Bad:
    • Unfortunately the signs above the doors are not translated which is a real struggle.
    • The H scenes are forced unless you somehow can foresee the future and not walk into specific rooms. You don't even get a chance to try and escape.
    All in all, as I said; the idea is nice. A girl trapped inside a school and now she has to escape. But the execution was rather poor.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

dhenfreitas

I must say, this game was supposed to be way better
    It has a wonderful art, and the plot is very interesting, but isn't well developed
    Seems like they had a couple of good images in hand, and short time to make something with it...
    Overall, it's disappoing, as you're expecting unusual events, instead of forced ones...
    The author just wanted to make a hentai game with the theme, but didn't have proper time to think about all details, it seems
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Reversedh

This game is pretty good. The puzzle is fun and requires you to think (...damn i haven't thought when playing R18 game for a long time).

CG: It's really good and enjoyable. You can play the virgin route or xxx route. Every scenes are avoidable if you know how to deal with it, play safe and voila.. virgin route. There are two version for each scenes : the virgin and non virgin... so it's pretty cool.

Story: You're ,by a miracle, trapped in your school. Your mission is to escape from it and avoid all the rapists. The story is okay, this is hentai... not movie or real life, so i have no comment.

Gameplay: quite short. About 30-45 min. Can be shorter because i'm not a puzzle guy. All you have to do is going around, picking up items, and solving puzzle. Hmm it's like an "escape room" game. And during your gameplay there will be some rapists. You can avoid them by solving some side puzzles and don't worry, they're kinda easy.

Map design and music: Pretty average so i have nothing to say. Not that good but not too bad. Also the character has her voice... so it's kinda cool.

In the end, because this game is quite short so you may find it missing something. However, this game is really enjoyable and fun to play. You should give it a try.
    Might be 3-4 star. But because it's too short... so 3 i guess.
    I WANT MORE.