Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Hey! A fix was released that corrects a lot of Russian words in English translation, as well as correcting a critical error with the work! Download here: PC - / Android -

If someone from the administration reads it, please insert a link to this post to the players at the beginning of the topic.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Hey! A fix was released that corrects a lot of Russian words in English translation, as well as correcting a critical error with the work! Download here: PC - Mega / Android - Mega

If someone from the administration reads it, please insert a link to this post to the players at the beginning of the topic.
Just report your comment. I do that now, but for the next time you know what to do.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Just report your comment. I do that now, but for the next time you know what to do.
Hey! A fix was released that corrects a lot of Russian words in English translation, as well as correcting a critical error with the work! Download here: PC - Mega / Android - Mega

Version number has not changed.

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
I like the idea and I hope that this game will be something really good. Right now there is not much to do and the game is pretty bugy, but I'm looking forward to see how this project will turn out :)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
After playing a bit I think it need the Machine Translated tag. Because if not the auther really wrote confusing.

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes