Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
From what I've gathered, if you edit an NPC at game start, let's say change their values, like Depravity, Force, so on, if you don't press the checkmark, which is 100% done, it resets, when you swap to a different NPC.
Correct me, if I'm wrong, of course, but that's what I've experienced.
Hella tedious, when you make a mostly all girls school.
You can imagine the look on my face, when I finally completed the edits on this massive-ass list, then checked a few characters and their stats were all reset.
Just a warning, if someone didn't know.
And if someone under me corrects me and it turns out that's wrong, just disregard all this mumbo-jumbo.

On a side note, seems taking pictures of the girls is still...

messy.
Tried it, girl swapped to a swimsuit with broken arms, then game-crash.
If it happens again, I'll paste the thing.
If you read this whole thing, cheers to you.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

JackDAReaper

Sep 4, 2018
Good game tbh, just need a little proofreading on the English translation and fixed that crashing problem and we gucci.

Sep 23, 2021
Looks like wen may have to wait for the micro updates, which have been released but not 'public' to get the bug fixed. As to English, we'll they'll need to hire a translator or find someone willing to help translate. As it stands, I think most people have resigned themselves to the buggy mess this game is.

Figured out part of the camera bug issue, you must create under the game folder two folders to create phone\DCIM otherwise it can't create them.

Last edited:

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Makes sense.

Except, you know, it doesn't.
Wonder, if they'll give it a fix sooner, or later.
Screenshot 2022-01-31 003351.png

Firesir

Nov 18, 2020
Why i could not download v0.925. It says app not installed
I am using samsung note 10 plus and android 11 Screenshot_20220201-205758_Package installer.png

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
how I can manage the occult club?
Until the update is publicly released it's a got a game breaking bug in the translation file. If it's an old version then you get the club management book under actions, then basically shill yourself to get members to build rep/complete tasks.

RiceNoodle420

Feb 2, 2021
Are you supposed to get the perks from the profile section of the diary? Cause I fulfilled the number of achievements required to unlock but the perks arent appearing in my statistics section.

Sep 23, 2021
I'd like to cheat with save editor but my save folder is empty... i cant really find my save location!
Just use the console, it's easier than trying the multitude of variables and interactions. There's some of the main ones listed previously by myself and another forum member.

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes