Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Damnson6996

Nov 12, 2021
If you're on Android you can go to /Android/data/school.game and make a folder called game, in there if you make a file called patch01.rpy and enter this in, the code will be applied next game start

Python:
define Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe"
define Patreon_Code = 3
can you please make a more detailed explanation ? i don't quite understand

Reactions: aanjayy

NorthFlank

Jan 25, 2021
didn't actually expect anyone to help us poor android users, god bless!
Fun fact, you can do this with literally any renpy game, including mods and patches, just make a game folder and it takes precedence over the games own files (for patching purposes)

NorthFlank

Jan 25, 2021
can you please make a more detailed explanation ? i don't quite understand
Hopefully this screenshot clears it up a bit, i use cx file explorer to go here and make the new text file, which you name whatever you want .rpy, so long as its not an actual game function youre set. if the game folder doesn't exist you can make it. Screenshot_20220329-233457_Cx File Explorer.png

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Codes not working in 0.927 Bug Fix 1 Public?
Yes, the developer disabled entering any other code than the comrade one to the code box. So this is how you activate the codes on 0.927-1 in 3 easy steps:
  1. While in main menu, open the developer console by pressing Shift + O.
  2. Type in Patreon_Code_M = "ytlmoe" and press enter. This will enter the "bestfriend" code to the game like you would normally do via the code input box. The working codes are listed below (codes from 0.926 work on 0.927-1).
  3. Type in Patreon_Code = 3 and press enter. This will set the correct code tier for "bestfriend". Tiers are:
    • 1 - comrade
    • 2 - friend
    • 3 - bestfriend
After that you are all set and you are playing with the codes activated. Have fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the batch of the latest cracked codes for 0.926 and 0.927:
The format is: tier: code
Comrade tier is the "lowest" tier and Best Friend is the "best" tier

• comrade: bqmyqa
  • friend: mhprjx
  • bestfriend: ytlmoe
Enjoy :HideThePain:

PS: Send me a PM if the codes don't work anymore
I cant use it, is there any reason for it?

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
This is alright.

Has the bones of a fun sandbox but the trouble is that a lot of stuff is tied to the named girls.
So whilst stuff like playing as a bully might seem appealing there's actually very little you can do with it because it's all with generated NPCs who have more limited options.
And stats are grindy enough to make it hard to do anything at first but after a while of going to lessons for named characters you suddenly find yourself way stronger than everyone else. So the bully fighting quest goes from impossible to easy all of a sudden.

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Can you be more specific on what have you tried already what exactly does not work for you?
The code, i opened the console, put the code you say, i follow step by step but still, the game doesnt give me the rol "bestfriend" or "friend"

MagicPRO

Aug 24, 2017
The code, i opened the console, put the code you say, i follow step by step but still, the game doesnt give me the rol "bestfriend" or "friend"
Where do you check whether or not you have the role? For example if I do these steps and start a new game then in the final setup step I can select for example the "cat ears" or "futa" option whilst normally you couldn't without bestfriend if I remember correctly.

EDIT: If that still does not work for you, try the automated version in my updated post.

Last edited:

NorthFlank

Jan 25, 2021
Where do you check whether or not you have the role? For example if I do these steps and start a new game then in the final setup step I can select for example the "cat ears" or "futa" option whilst normally you couldn't without bestfriend if I remember correctly.

EDIT: If that still does not work for you, try the automated version in my updated post.
Gotchu, I would add a link to an example such as below and let android users know the location too. I'm just lazy and you already have a good post so

tsphazer

Jan 1, 2022
I am currently stuck on "Get to know Ayano better" on yuki and "It seems that the only option was lost..." on Ayano. No clue what to do next...Ayano gives out blowjobs but I can't seem to progress further. Any help? :) relationshop with Ayano is on 835 and trust 517.

And I can't seem to access Meiko anywhere? "To force Meiko to have sex with the help of the club" is the quest I am on..but I find her to interact with her anywhere. If I go under club management and select Meiko the game gives me an error. Is my saved bugged?

Last edited:

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Released 0.928 version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And 0.929 version was also released for patreon-subscribers.

Link:

Reactions: AndreyMalinov

Minax401

Sep 13, 2020
How installed the game in android? When download the APK version the .rar don't have APK installer, only a few archives but no the APK, I need some app for ejecute the game? Sry for my English

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes