Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
School Game [v0.928] [Sloths Command] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.928 · · · (263.4 MiB :: 977.0 MiB)
Mac v0.928 · · · (229.0 MiB :: 960.8 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
anyone else finding this quite buggy? Always throws exceptions trying to take pictures, seems the modular appearance for randomized NPC's is still somewhat half-baked.

Also asking Yuki to change school uniforms gives a whole slew of errors.

Reactions: sakuzuda and Oboe

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
On the alpha screener it states vaginal sex, but on this page, it does not. I was going to play this game but will not if it doesn't even feature copulation. I feel teased ha ha ha. Ok I'll check back to see if the dev has updated it. 2d game, 2dcg, big tits, creampie, male protag, mobile game, rpg, sandbox, school setting, simulator, strategy, vaginal sex tags on alpha screen page.

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
anyone else finding this quite buggy? Always throws exceptions trying to take pictures, seems the modular appearance for randomized NPC's is still somewhat half-baked.

Also asking Yuki to change school uniforms gives a whole slew of errors.
Thank you for reporting this. All these bugs have been fixed in version 929! Modular appearance for randomized NPC's is still incomplete, but it will work much better in the near future.

Reactions: Crel

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
On the alpha screener it states vaginal sex, but on this page, it does not. I was going to play this game but will not if it doesn't even feature copulation. I feel teased ha ha ha. Ok I'll check back to see if the dev has updated it. 2d game, 2dcg, big tits, creampie, male protag, mobile game, rpg, sandbox, school setting, simulator, strategy, vaginal sex tags on alpha screen page.
Developers do not have access to the theme and cannot change tags, screenshots, cover art or anything else. If you notice any errors in this, it is best to turn to the forum moderation

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Developers do not have access to the theme and cannot change tags, screenshots, cover art or anything else. If you notice any errors in this, it is best to turn to the forum moderation
Developers can request ownership of their respective games' threads. They'd need to be fine with uploaders adding recent versions, though, but they'd gain full access to the OP in every other way. There's also some showing the 'We don't condone sharing of…' banner – Dammed does, for instance.

Reactions: Wooho272

Shotgun51

May 1, 2019
Does anyone know the stats to coerice someone with fear is? I Have fear in one person over 250 and they still refuse to do anything for example

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Does anyone know the stats to coerice someone with fear is? I Have fear in one person over 250 and they still refuse to do anything for example
The higher the fear score, the greater the chance of forcing someone to do something. The fear indicator increases the chance, but does not give an absolute guarantee that you will force someone to do what you want. The maximum chance is 95 percent.

spasicle

Jun 3, 2018
How do you access the best friend code menu? It doesn't do anything except say I entered the code correctly.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
random npc react randomly to random things, when i load save she react differently to same thing, make this game less random

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes