Ren'Py School Game [v0.952] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes
Mar 28, 2019
~> Im stuck on meiko saying force a girl to join a club occu or and continue to abuse.

~>How to procced?

~>The video on black mail on meko seems to sold which I didn't.

~>Game has minor bugs on glases with trying to click angry face its got exception throw better disable for now or never use it.

~>There's seems need correct order step by step and correct choices to get all the girls event to watch if you screw up you'll have to play the game from the start again. Since I've been restarting a lot in and save there different choices on girls feels like the game is not focus on harem ending more like multiple ending with only 1 route on each which is sad.

~>If u have to much energy u can't even sleep to reset your push-up / run I dunno what will happen if food gets 0

~>Taking picture on random npc got error/exception aslo changing clothes on school.

~>It looks like the cheats has major problems it gives a lot of error interacting with random npc and the girls I highly advice save a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: sakuzuda

Brojo

Jun 3, 2018
It seems like if you try to run or do situps multiple times, the game stops letting you do them at all. Even waiting a day, I can no longer boost these skills because it says "you already did that today." I'm guessing there's probably some sort of console fix for this, but I am not savvy enough to fix this myself. Anyone know of other ways?

Reactions: sakuzuda

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
It seems like if you try to run or do situps multiple times, the game stops letting you do them at all. Even waiting a day, I can no longer boost these skills because it says "you already did that today." I'm guessing there's probably some sort of console fix for this, but I am not savvy enough to fix this myself. Anyone know of other ways?
Because you don't need to waste time, but sleep in order for the variable to reset

Mar 28, 2019
how i can locate hooligans? "hooligans left 1"

~>U should not have skip on dialogue part when it comes to random npc since they are minor char without irrelevant guideline.

~>Just find the perks/characters I think its related to hooligans personality I have already forgotten since I have already done the quest.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Only one of the girls can live with you and you can't get the other once the choice is made, right? I'm trying to figure out if I need to set up two saves to see both here.

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes