Cheat Mod Abandoned School, Love and Friends [v1.1] [S0ul]

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
cover.png

Overview:
This is a cheat menu for that provides tons of features that will help boost you through the game with more features planned in upcoming updates. This cheat will only ever support the windows operating system. If the game is updated you will have to wait for me to update the cheat, this will take a day or 2.​

Updated: 20/02/19
Game/Creator:
Modder: -
Mod Version: v1.1
Game Version: v1.5
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
-

Other:

Ji5XRXr15x.gif

Last edited:

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
As I play all my stats are more then 200, money close to 1 Billion without cheating.....
Sorry, I made this cheat without playing the game so all the values were made as guesses. I just rolled out a new update with significantly higher values. However to clarify the money doesn't matter as the entire point is that the money never goes down, hence "infinite". But thanks a lot for pointing this out! (y)

Jul 30, 2018
dunno why but i tried to use the cheat mod but as soon as i chose to start class instantly turned the screen white and sticks there till i close the game

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
dunno why but i tried to use the cheat mod but as soon as i chose to start class instantly turned the screen white and sticks there till i close the game
Thank you so much for bringing this bug to my attention <3 I have just put out an update for v0.3 which should have fixed the bug. Let me know if you run into any more problems.

jimcunningham

Jan 29, 2018
Hi, I have loaded the software just as it says in the installation but it shows on the screen but has no effect in the game. I push the buttons nothing happens. I cannot seem to get the two to work together they will work separately but not as one. One doesn't seem to work within the other.

thinder1

Aug 18, 2017
What doesn't work specifically? Does the UI not show up or do the functions not work?
Hi, I have loaded the software just as it says in the installation but it shows on the screen but has no effect in the game. I push the buttons nothing happens. I cannot seem to get the two to work together they will work separately but not as one. One doesn't seem to work within the other.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Avast marks it as trojan generic, so it is probably a false alarm.
The cheat program modifies another program which is what viruses usually also do.
But i think i play the game without this program for now, just to be on the safe side.