Cheat Mod Abandoned School, Love and Friends [v1.1] [S0ul]

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
The Mega link only has the exe in it, may want to fix. Not a huge deal but it was confusing to read the installation notes but only have an exe. I sat for like 10 minutes combing through the files in SLF looking for memory.dll :LOL: before I tried the Anonfile link which has memory.dll included.

Also, Joedude, you have NO idea what you're talking about. You're so far out of your depth it's honestly impressive.
Ah shit, they’re meant to both host the rar file but I must have fucked up. Thank you so much for letting me know, I’ll fix that asap.

Last edited:

jimcunningham

Jan 29, 2018
anyone know where you find file merory.dll that you extract along with the I am also trying it along with the incest patch the way the game was originally.

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
anyone know where you find file merory.dll that you extract along with the I am also trying it along with the incest patch the way the game was originally.
Download the anonfile version. The mega one is broken atm. Sorry about that <3

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Values are not changing even after using the cheat and remain where they were before using the cheat and I have even waited one hour in game and also changed location also. I downloaded the link with anonfile. What could be the reason?
Do you have a discord? I'd love to try and resolve this issue with you.

WARNING VIRUS !
Please stop trashing my thread when you don’t know what you’re talking about. As I’ve said multiple times any program that manipulates a game addresses will be picked up by anti viruses as a false positive as I’ve mentioned multiple times if you don’t feel safe you can literally copy and paste my source code or use it in cheat engine. Please don’t make assumptions like this without doing any research smh

Traliana

Sep 11, 2018
Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply.
There is nothing wrong with the application, I just failed to explain how the hack works.
The game refreshes the values after waiting an hour or changing location in game. If you use the hack, the values are changing you just wont see it in real time unless it's the day/time/money hacks. I hope i explained this well, if you have anymore questions feel free to ask. I will add this information to the thread. Sorry again <3

How long does it take till we see the stat values change. Right now it appears only time does, nothing else (including money) has changed despite time progressing or moving rooms. Heck I hit infinite money, and I can only by items under the initial $50

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
How long does it take till we see the stat values change. Right now it appears only time does, nothing else (including money) has changed despite time progressing or moving rooms. Heck I hit infinite money, and I can only by items under the initial $50
Same issue here. Nothing is changing in my case, not even time. I dont know the cheat works or not as I have not seen any changes as such in any values and no one is answering even. I posted another post around 6 hours back I suppose. No answer I got on it yet.

Traliana

Sep 11, 2018
Same issue here. Nothing is changing in my case, not even time. I dont know the cheat works or not as I have not seen any changes as such in any values and no one is answering even. I posted another post around 6 hours back I suppose. No answer I got on it yet.
I use Windows 7, which S0ul informed me that he had not tested/programed for at this time. So that may be the problem I am experiencing.

Reactions: S0ul

Traliana

Sep 11, 2018
Wondering if someone could post a save game right after the beginning where the cheat menu has been used, day one maxed.

Thanks in advance. This might be the only work around for those of us on 7 for right now

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Wondering if someone could post a save game right after the beginning where the cheat menu has been used, day one maxed.

Thanks in advance. This might be the only work around for those of us on 7 for right now

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Stupid question: How do I add a save to the game? I downloaded the save1 to the save folder, but nothing happens, i.e., no save appears.
I searched the main thread and learned how to save, but nothing changes in the game. I'll try re-downloading the game and see if that works.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
my AV went BERSERK
Like, automatically deleted before i could even open it level berserk

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
V1.0 UPDATE NOW RELEASED! NEW UI, IMPROVED DAY/TIME SYSTEM, MORE ORGANIZED CODE

Reactions: DrackDrap

zenin

Apr 8, 2018
I can't extract the files, it says "can not open file as archive" is there a way to fix this?

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
I can't extract the files, it says "can not open file as archive" is there a way to fix this?
I've never encountered this issue, what software are you using to extract it?