Mod Unity Abandoned School, Love & Friends: Incest Restoration Mod [V6] [redknight00]

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Here it is 1.3 for PC:
and Mac:

Incest Patch:
The incest patch you linked to is version 1.2.
Alex719 asked for version 1.3 incest patch.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I'll update later today, have some patience.
Take your time ; )
Rather have something that you take your time with and works perfectly then you getting rushed and it has errors in it : )...

And asking for Patience on this site is like asking a politician for the truth....It very rarely happens : )

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Take your time ; )
Rather have something that you take your time with and works perfectly then you getting rushed and it has errors in it : )...

And asking for Patience on this site is like asking a politician for the truth....It very rarely happens : )
Getting fursonas for everyone takes time.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@redknight00 has to rework dialog every time a new version comes out and port the previous changes into the games files as after the change to Unity, there is no easy programmable way to do the mod with a few lines of code. Similar to what MaimLain did for Depraved Awakenings before the walkthrough mod got added. If I knew anything about Unity I would help out but currently I'm only working with RenPy and RPG Maker MV games.

So take your time, there are plenty of games to play still.

nihau

May 23, 2018
@redknight00 has to rework dialog every time a new version comes out and port the previous changes into the games files as after the change to Unity, there is no easy programmable way to do the mod with a few lines of code. Similar to what MaimLain did for Depraved Awakenings before the walkthrough mod got added. If I knew anything about Unity I would help out but currently I'm only working with RenPy and RPG Maker MV games.

So take your time, there are plenty of games to play still.
that's suck balls :(

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
We need your help my lord...save us from thus the temptation and release the new mod..thnk you for your service my lord.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
It's done, enjoy the best of landlady-cest.
You forgot to update the installation spoiler in the OP.
And it would be nice if the mod download had a version number attached. Even better would be the game version and the mod version to make it pretty clear what version you need,

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The incest patch you linked to is version 1.2.
Alex719 asked for version 1.3 incest patch.
You´re right its the 1.2 didn´t find a newer one, but the 1.3 update game seems to work without a special incest patch if played as a "New Game" or loaded 1.2 save. So I really don´t miss a 1.3 incest patch until now. But I keep searching if a a updated patch will be released.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You´re right its the 1.2 didn´t find a newer one, but the 1.3 update game seems to work without a special incest patch if played as a "New Game" or loaded 1.2 save. So I really don´t miss a 1.3 incest patch until now. But I keep searching if a a updated patch will be released.
the patch is updatet to the version 1.3.The link is on the op site

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018

Overview:
This Mod aims to restore all content that was removed from the game to adapt to Patreon's ToS and rewrite new content to reflect the original relations between character when necessary.

No new content will be added, only changed when needed to make the game closer to what was originally intended.​

Updated: 2019-04-01
Game thread:
Game/Creator: Walkius
Modder: redknight00
Mod Version: V4
Game Version: 1.3
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only use with 1.3

DOWNLOAD
Patch only:
Full Patched: SOON

View attachment 179045 View attachment 179046

So this patch does not work with the new version then, correct?

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
This may already have been suggested, but perhaps it would be a good idea for the OP to include a link to the version currently covered by the patch? When the game is updated, the "old" version may no longer be available (and the patch therefore unusable).

Reactions: Paprika