Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
@bobbo69 who do you have to hump to get the op updated? I swear everyone else reports the post or tags a staff member and op is updated in an hour . Maybe I'm just hated.....saying that I am a cunt. Last time this happened you tagged someone and got it updated cant find the post to see who you tagged.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Fan made bugfixes are not allowed, the OP will be updated when we have an official version.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
@bobbo69 who do you have to hump to get the op updated? I swear everyone else reports the post or tags a staff member and op is updated in an hour . Maybe I'm just hated.....saying that I am a cunt. Last time this happened you tagged someone and got it updated cant find the post to see who you tagged.
You report the post, and some mods or admin will update it, but, you have to click on report post ;)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Fan made bugfixes are not allowed, the OP will be updated when we have an official version.
Was not aware of that rule having posted previous bug fixes on a multitude of games on here.
Ill see if a new version has been posted
If a new version has not been posted do I have to post original version then a separate bug fix file?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Was not aware of that rule having posted previous bug fixes on a multitude of games on here.
Ill see if a new version has been posted
If a new version has not been posted do I have to post original version then a separate bug fix file?
Bugfixes are okay, but we don't have a v1.4 to fix. The problem was not the bugfix per se, but that we make note of them being an unofficial and unsupported source and in your case, you only uploaded the edited game.

Reactions: Retro

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Technically I was going to bed ... oh stop ... there's the new version ... shit, have to download it :love::LOL:

Reactions: Luciano

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
what are the changes in v1.4
See post quoted below

Apr 24 at 4:07pm
Changelog 1.4 - Winter update
New story
The Winter holidays: start at December 22. This update involves new place for one week and three new characters. All the events depend on your actual relationship with your family. You can do all the events during the week. As always, a lot of sex is waiting for you.
Bonus
The New Year party. A linear event with some sex scenes depending on your relationship with some girls.

Reactions: Demonius

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for the update, but looking at the images, seems like the worst update so far

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Finally, a lot of sex ! free sex is the best sex ever ! Does anyone have the compression version? please share.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
does the old incest patch work for this new update? my load screen seems to indicate no.

3.50 star(s) 61 Votes