Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
I came late to this party. At first I thought this was just a big brother copy. And it sort of is. But it turned out to be more like a Big Brother expanded universe. And I like it.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Ako_homeNate_6.jpg

Feb 14 at 4:48pm
Preview 1.2 - Come on Ako, kiss me!
You like Alice, she like Alice, Alice likes you both, Ako doesn't like you, and you... I think you like Ako too... Life is so complicated.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017

Feb 14 at 4:48pm
Preview 1.2 - Come on Ako, kiss me!
You like Alice, she like Alice, Alice likes you both, Ako doesn't like you, and you... I think you like Ako too... Life is so complicated.

I really hope we get to move on from 'pouty Ako' soon. Mainly because Daz models always seem to fall apart when pursing their lips. And besides, it was your idea, lady!

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for all Halloween's path? If it's there, can someone gives it to me? Please.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
How do i get a drink for emily?

I tried bringing everything at each time but nothing comes up for her to take a drink

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

Changelog 1.2 - Mimi's update

Hi everyone,
Here's the changelog for the version 1.2.
This version adds some new stories, and complete some others. You were a lot to ask for new content with Mimi and Maria. Mimi wins for this update (so Maria will be the next).

New story
Finally, you can increase lust with Mimi, leading to different situations... very kinky.

New events
- The running event with Mimi is back... and better than before. Mimi won't be the only one available to run.
- Mimi is watching you! Damn, she's close to find out about you and Alice, this is not good for you!
- The beginning of a new route: the swingers. You can choose if you're ready to share Alice or not. Maybe you've already met them during the Halloween party...

Events updated
- You had a deal with Ako concerning Alice, it's time to change it and finally be part of this cute girl-girl love.
- Ask Emily if you can invite some people to the spa and offer the cheerleaders or Mimi to come with you.
- Three new massage events at the spa: Iris/Mayo, and Emily.
- You can now hack to earn money after finishing Computing lessons.
- A new little scene between Ako and Mimi.
- Added the journal for the Stealth event of the last update.

- I added a new tab in the journal to help you knowing what is opened in the city.
+ Some bugs correction.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
- The beginning of a new route: the swingers. You can choose if you're ready to share Alice or not. Maybe you've already met them during the Halloween party...
I like the sound of this. Sounds promising :sneaky:

Reactions: Elkfood

rossbach451

Aug 14, 2017
So if I start a game in 1.1, it will transfer to 1.2? I know I missed an update so that is why my saves didn't port, but just checking on this one. Need to get through the grind for the good stuff coming up!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Only available for $30.00 patrons, I have to wait a whole 7 days before I can get my hands on it :(

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Only available for $30.00 patrons, I have to wait a whole 7 days before I can get my hands on it :(
Quick question i am pledged or should i say was pledged to walkius. Do you use paypal for your pledge? Mine has blocked payment due to adult content. Gunna re pledge just wondering if its a certain amount of money that attracts attention.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Quick question i am pledged or should i say was pledged to walkius. Do you use paypal for your pledge? Mine has blocked payment due to adult content. Gunna re pledge just wondering if its a certain amount of money that attracts attention.
I've heard about that in the past, I pledge through Paypal as well and never had a problem, yet anyway lol... ;)

3.50 star(s) 61 Votes