Identify School Management text based game

yeehawpertner

Feb 13, 2020
I need help remembering this game, the gameplay is kind of like trials in tainted space (as in the map block based movment and interaction ability), there were no art assets I do not think, mostly text and menus.
You start the game as a new employee into a job you dont know much about, and depending on what you do the interviewers lock the door and fuck you.
You are then the headmaster (or similar role) of a school and have to manage it to be the way the employers want you to make it.

you can then start corrupting the school, hiring pervs, changing the curriculum and so on

Would be great if anyone heard of this

it is not Hentai High School+
or Academy of Fetishes.

it is all text and simple UIs basically

yeehawpertner

Feb 13, 2020
it started with like a personality test, and answering some ways makes the employers lock the door and fuck you.

you had the ability to call specific students to corrupt them individually, you had to try to get dirt on the board members so they can do things you want to do to the school

yeehawpertner

Feb 13, 2020
Also the only name i can think of involve both the word school and lust, but its not school of lust, obviously. Any help would be appreciated