4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hopefully you would slowly add all the sex scenes to the Gallery in the future, overall this update was very great with lot of scenes and event

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Hey NijuKozo. I'm having an issue where Hana's level 3 event doesn't trigger. And without that, I don't think I can trigger the last Coyote Club event. Any hints or idea what I might be missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hey NijuKozo. I'm having an issue where Hana's level 3 event doesn't trigger. And without that, I don't think I can trigger the last Coyote Club event. Any hints or idea what I might be missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's kinda impossible for us to recreate that error. How did you do it? Can you reload the game and try again? And can you share your save too?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
It's kinda impossible for us to recreate that error. How did you do it? Can you reload the game and try again? And can you share your save too?
It is quite possible that it's because I used the bruteforce cheat to skip the grinding. I've attached my save (hopefully).

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
It is quite possible that it's because I used the bruteforce cheat to skip the grinding. I've attached my save (hopefully).
Thank you for reporting the bug, we fixed it. You can put the attached .rpyc file in "/game" folder, but your save won't get fixed, you need a fresh start. And our Discord is always a better place for such reports etc.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Thank you for reporting the bug, we fixed it. You can put the attached .rpyc file in "/game" folder, but your save won't get fixed, you need a fresh start. And our Discord is always a better place for such reports etc.
I don't use Discord, but thanks for the fix!

Reactions: NijuKozo

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks good. I'm looking forward to seeing what the fantasy element of the game is since it has the tag. While I'm not too into Dating Sims and Sandbox(depends on how the systems are implemented for both). I'm going to give this a shot.

Yes! Exactly!

Jan 19, 2018

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Doesnt download just open it up in a new tab
Cheat Codes
To access the console, click on the calendar in the Main Character's room at least 5 times:

Cheat codes for this update:
bruteforce
- Sets everyone's Exp to Maximum including Coyote Club.

robinhood - Gives you 9999 sCoins.

sherlock - Unlocks all the scenes available in the Gallery. You can access the gallery by opening the in-game menu. You can't access it in main menu.

forbiddenone - Unlocks all the cards in your Secret Stash. In case you missed, Secret Stash is in the Main Character's room.

Yes! Exactly!

Jan 19, 2018
Cheat Codes
To access the console, click on the calendar in the Main Character's room at least 5 times:

Cheat codes for this update:
bruteforce
- Sets everyone's Exp to Maximum including Coyote Club.

robinhood - Gives you 9999 sCoins.

sherlock - Unlocks all the scenes available in the Gallery. You can access the gallery by opening the in-game menu. You can't access it in main menu.

forbiddenone - Unlocks all the cards in your Secret Stash. In case you missed, Secret Stash is in the Main Character's room.
im confused, ive never done with type of cheat before always been a file

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
One thing I like about this vn is that it does not mention the roommate/landlady troupe. The dev is purposely making their relationship vague to allow the player to set the type of relationship in their head-cannon. Besides, the troupe I mentioned, I believe, is from the late 80s. I hope the dev keep that relationship vagueness going. Playing on an android, I (a proud degenerate) can't use an incest patch, and this format gives me the power of imagination.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
One thing I like about this vn is that it does not mention the roommate/landlady troupe. The dev is purposely making their relationship vague to allow the player to set the type of relationship in their head-cannon. Besides, the troupe I mentioned, I believe, is from the late 80s. I hope the dev keep that relationship vagueness going. Playing on an android, I (a proud degenerate) can't use an incest patch, and this format gives me the power of imagination.
You CAN'T use the incest patch, or you don't WANT to use the incest patch?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Just finished, and holy crap that those missing events for Hana and the final Coyote Club event were doozies!

Looking forward to the next update!

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
The game looks great, and for 0.1.1 it's amazing how much content it have. But of course there is this ... too much grind :) The coffee machine cost's ... gazillions sCoins ... and I wasn't able to find or trigger the event for the CD ... everything else was so so fine... :)

The thins that the Dev may try to improve from my perspective ... probably add hotkeys to cycle trough day phases and also end the day immediately and/or skip weekends if no event's available, but of course in this is for now idk what content will be added in the future.

Ah and this ... Mia have joined the school after 4th level of the club but she is also MC's aunt? and then she doesn't appear anywhere in the school.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I haven't played through all the content yet, but I am intrigued. Although the grind has me hesitant.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes