4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1663828569455.png

Overview:
You are a high school student who didn't have chance to choose his own club. After finding yourself in a conflict between two different clubs, you are trying to prove yourself to others, make new friends and improve your relationships. But your adventure doesn't end there. There are a lot of mysteries waiting to be unveiled along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-05
Release Date: 2024-03-05
Developer: NijuKozo - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Christmas Special 2023 v3.0

Patches: *

Extras: Spanish Translation -
Cheats* - Fan Signatures

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1174945_ezgif-2-04b9978dba36.gif 1064145_1.png 1064146_2.png 1064147_3.png 1064148_4.png 1064149_5.png 1064150_6.png 1064151_7.png 995432_katie.png 995427_7.png 995426_6.png 995425_5.png 995424_4.png 995423_3.png 995422_2.png 995421_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Ok,i played and here my opinions:
-I can't find bug!!
-Really good artwork,animations
-i liked the story too
-the quest helps and time skip button is really helpgul and good
But:
-the navigations with those arrows in the house and school is horrible for me sorry
-the exp what is need for the girls to lvl up is to much and need much time to do that
-some place example bathroom is really hard to sense because not a single sign or anything only i accidentaly hover over the mouse that door
So finally the game has a potential :cool:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
-the navigations with those arrows in the house and school is horrible for me sorry
-the exp what is need for the girls to lvl up is to much and need much time to do that
-some place example bathroom is really hard to sense because not a single sign or anything only i accidentaly hover over the mouse that door
damn exactly what i was afraid of when i saw sandbox tag. IF it has to be sandbox i would prefer the bubble navigation.
click bubble X to enter room Y or some shit. the type of navigation usually always leads to confusion...on my part.

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
So is this version essentially just the prologue/introduction?
No, there are generic events and special events for some characters, I mentioned those on the "?" button in the game. You can check the objectives out, spend time with girls and level them up with events.

Ok,i played and here my opinions:
-I can't find bug!!
-Really good artwork,animations
-i liked the story too
-the quest helps and time skip button is really helpgul and good
But:
So finally the game has a potential :cool:
Thank you so much for playing our game. We wanted to be sure that there are no bugs but who knows maybe there's one.

damn exactly what i was afraid of when i saw sandbox tag. IF it has to be sandbox i would prefer the bubble navigation.
click bubble X to enter room Y or some shit. the type of navigation usually always leads to confusion...on my part.
Don't be afraid :) try the game out if you want, give us some feedbacks we'll eventually make things work better with upcoming versions.

And if you liked the game please rate it, I mean that would be cool :oops:

D

Deleted member 1954024

Animated, harem, footjob, teasing. You have my attention. Throw in some mild femdom and some sounding or urethra fingering and you will have my gratitude. God's speed on the development.

Reactions: NijuKozo

antsz

Formerly 'anbvs'
Jun 27, 2020
this game is so cool.. just missing a in..st patch or its supposed to be like that?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm hooked! First demo and I'm already like it, another potential good game to play: The models look good, great music, hot sex scenes, interesting story plot,... I want to see and play more of this game in the future, good job NijuKozo
Ps: Will we have some incest content in the future updates like the above comment wanted to ask?

Reactions: jxd and NijuKozo

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
Just finished it one of the few honey select games(i think its honey select idk)that i will be playing and looking foward to next updates i love all of the girls they are sweet i was expecting atleast one of them to be a uptight bitch acting all high and arrogant i hope you dont add a girl like that

loved the all of the girls so for like i said they are really sweet and they are all lovable and girls models looks really good

I really liked the MC he's really OP and thats a good thing for me i dont wanna play a bitch boi

game being sandbox is kinda annoying and that navigation system is really confusing

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes