Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch [v0.4.0c]

Oct 14, 2018
At this point it'll probably be best to just wait for 0.3.4, I doubt it'll be long before they get done with that update. Hopefully they'll have a quick alpha phase on it this time.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
So you won't release incest patch 0.3.3 and wait for 0.3.4?
That would be sorta pointless as 0.3.4 would likely be filled with bugs too. So again it would be waiting till it hits the fully fixed version. But by the time 0.3.4 was fully fixed...0.3.5 would be almost ready. Rinse and repeat.

Its too bad this game does not receive official uncensor patches and it requires so much work to make unofficial ones.

Reactions: Paprika

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
That would be sorta pointless as 0.3.4 would likely be filled with bugs too. So again it would be waiting till it hits the fully fixed version. But by the time 0.3.4 was fully fixed...0.3.5 would be almost ready. Rinse and repeat.

Its too bad this game does not receive official uncensor patches and it requires so much work to make unofficial ones.
I see, so back to the main point, are we getting any incest patch for this game version? should i wait for it or is it pointless?

Oct 14, 2018
I see, so back to the main point, are we getting any incest patch for this game version? should i wait for it or is it pointless?
Most likely no. The creators are making it harder and harder to patch incest into the game, intentionally. As far as I know, they're the only ones who even bother doing this and no one really understand why they're putting so much effort into it.
It's a lot of work to do it, so I think Miam will wait for a release that has a quick testing phase, and then do it for that version.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
by the time 0.3.4 was fully fixed...0.3.5 would be almost ready.

Well that first part definitely isn't true, it takes 3-4 months for the devs to make an update lol. It was just different this time because they were forced to change a lot of the game. It is really disappointing that they don't make a patch themselves.

But yeah it is getting harder to patch the game, and I actually won't be able to make the patch unless the guy who wrote the decryption script updates it for 0.3.4 actually.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Most likely no. The creators are making it harder and harder to patch incest into the game, intentionally. As far as I know, they're the only ones who even bother doing this and no one really understand why they're putting so much effort into it.
It's a lot of work to do it, so I think Miam will wait for a release that has a quick testing phase, and then do it for that version.
oh, alright, thanks for the info ^^ <3 didn't know that about the creators, and kinda sad that they're putting effort and time into such a useless thing, i mean, everyone has what they like a dislike, why spend time and effort into censoring things when you can use that time for something better like more content for the game or bugfixes ;o

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Well that first part definitely isn't true, it takes 3-4 months for the devs to make an update lol. It was just different this time because they were forced to change a lot of the game. It is really disappointing that they don't make a patch themselves.

But yeah it is getting harder to patch the game, and I actually won't be able to make the patch unless the guy who wrote the decryption script updates it for 0.3.4 actually.
I'll be waiting for 0.3.4 then ^^ and good luck with the patch <33 really hope it works out ;3

Reactions: Maid Lain
Oct 14, 2018
oh, alright, thanks for the info ^^ <3 didn't know that about the creators, and kinda sad that they're putting effort and time into such a useless thing, i mean, everyone has what they like a dislike, why spend time and effort into censoring things when you can use that time for something better like more content for the game or bugfixes ;o
Completely agree. They used to have incest in the game long ago, but as many other creators, Patreon struck down on them about it and everyone was forced to either remove their game from Patreon or remove the incest. But majority of the creators removed the incest and then made a patch outside of Patreon that can easily be applied, or made it easy for someone else to do it. So there's really not much reason behind them making it so difficult to patch, cause they're really going above and beyond about making it hard to patch.. :confused:

Jun 24, 2017
Completely agree. They used to have incest in the game long ago, but as many other creators, Patreon struck down on them about it and everyone was forced to either remove their game from Patreon or remove the incest. But majority of the creators removed the incest and then made a patch outside of Patreon that can easily be applied, or made it easy for someone else to do it. So there's really not much reason behind them making it so difficult to patch, cause they're really going above and beyond about making it hard to patch.. :confused:
Because they said fuck it if we can't have it nobody can mwhahahaha.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017

so.. no patch for 0.3.3e? "soon" is a rather empty word especially coming from Boner Games. But I'll just play it without the patch if you aren't going to make one.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
damn it feels like waiting for ages, but i understand that's hard to crack since the developer is adding measures to protect that. Might never play this game, without incest just doesn't seem fun :

Reactions: Paprika