Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch [v0.4.0c]

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
so.. no patch for 0.3.3e? "soon" is a rather empty word especially coming from Boner Games. But I'll just play it without the patch if you aren't going to make one.
Like I've said before, I won't be able to make the patch unless the guy who wrote the decryption script updates it.
So I'm still unable to make a new patch.

Uroboros_33

Mar 23, 2019
Like I've said before, I won't be able to make the patch unless the guy who wrote the decryption script updates it.
So I'm still unable to make a new patch.
Just to make sure, do you expect this will take days, weeks or maybe more? Just to know...

Last edited:
Reactions: Zans
Oct 14, 2018
Just forget about it. Patreon killed the game and most characters look ugly as fuck now anyways.
Patreon began the ruin of the game, but the creators ruined it themselves, by focusing so much on making their senseless decryption. No one really understand why they're making it so difficult to patch, and at this point I'm almost sure they don't even understand the reason either lol.
But I disagree with the look on the characters, I think their art is rather unique and appealing.

Reactions: Maid Lain

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
there will probably not have a mod because of the NSA encryption the game has, unless someone cracks it, main lain can't update it

Reactions: Maid Lain

dende

Jun 23, 2017
Why did they even bother to implement some kinda silly encryption? Like, what do they worry about? smh

Reactions: lTTMl