tibasu

May 16, 2018
Enjoyed the change in MC since he was too small and pathetic looking for my liking before. Looked like the stereotypical dialog-less NTR protag when I first saw this game. Hope to see more of the cheating tag since there's a lot of set up for potential scenes, as well as more peeping related scenes since those are criminally underused in H games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't wait to see how things developed, especially with Zoe. She seems to get the least amount of screen time when it comes to events and her events are dream based so curious to how it's planned to play out. Apparently a lot of sperm means you're rich in the dream but I have no idea where that's going.

D

Deleted member 876176

Hi everyone!
We hope that all of you are enjoying your summer and have enjoyed playing the (smaller) School of Lust version 0.3.4 release recently.
We're well aware that there are still some bugs in version 0.3.4 that haven't been fixed yet, but rest assured, we haven't forgotten about them. We're looking to include the fixes either in a separate bug-fix update or in the upcoming version 0.4 release.
That said, we thought it's about time to post some news about the development of version 0.4 of School of Lust, which is planned to be a much bigger update than the last one.
We currently have 8 scenes in development (keeping in mind that not all scenes may make it to the next update). The artwork is currently around 60% done (5 scenes are ready to be implemented/added), including the biggest scene of them all, the dating scene.
Here's also a teaser of one of the scenes that consists of multiple parts (featuring both Natalie and Flora - Nicole will follow in a future update). It's a scene that has been requested a lot!

A few other things we're currently working on:
  • Animations for (some of) the scenes.
  • New quests.
  • Re-do Dunia's events entirely (her events were a bit rushed, and we decided that they need to be re-done completely from scratch, so it fits the overall narrative better).
  • Re-do Scarlett's nursery scene (we initially planned to release the scene differently, but we had some issues with it, and with limited time, we decided to release the scene in version 0.3.4 as is)
  • Send the girls to the Hole to progress for you instead (which will make combat pretty much optional).
  • Improving the new dating scene interaction system. (we're revamping the animation software for this). Good news to the 10% of you who use a controller/keyboard (according to a poll we did a while back) to play School of Lust. We've made it possible to use a keyboard/controller for the dating scene! Although, a mouse is still recommended.
  • Nicole's route (pregnancy...)
And a few other things that we prefer not to spoil right now.
There's still a lot of work to do, so we do not have a release date for version 0.4 at this moment. However, as we mentioned before, we want to do a monthly release from now on, so we will do our very best to release the update asap. We'll make sure to keep you guys updated during this month on how the development on version 0.4 progresses.
Finally, we'd like to do a poll, as it's been a while we've done one. We'd love to know which girl(s) route/story you're most excited to see more of? This isn't about which girl is your favorite or if you want to see more scenes of her, but which girl's story are you most interested to see on how it's going to turn out, and what's going to happen to her next...
  • Do you want to see what happens to Nicole, now that you found out about her tragic backstory and her "ticking time bomb"?
  • Do you want to see what's the deal with Dunia? Where did she come from? What is she doing here? How did she get to the sex basement?
  • Do you want to know what happens with Zoe in the "dream world" now that you're both rich?
  • Do you want to know what Aiyana is hiding in the church behind the mysterious door?
  • Do you want to see how it turns out with Violet and her daddy (and if he will ever accept idiot sandwich)?
  • Do you want to know what's the deal with Scarlett and her multiple personalities, and what's her relationship to the protagonist's father?
  • etc. etc.
Scroll down to choose a girl. You can choose more than one. Feel free to comment as well on why you picked her.
As always, thank you so much for your support. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.
Cheers =)
Boner Games

Aiyana

Claire

Dunia

Flora

Natalie

Nicole

Scarlett

Sofia

Violet

Zoe

Reactions: josue943 and Yodmoo

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Just finished the letter for Harford Academy in the 2nd day. Even before i could touch the package, i got this:
Harfort Invitation Error.jpg

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem? I saw somewhere up the thread someone with the same error - though in another part of the game - but could not find how he or she solved it. Can anyone help?

Last edited:

Taurax

Oct 16, 2018
Played for about 3 hours yesterday without issue, but when I went to play today Windows Defender quarantined SOL.exe after I had it open for about 10 seconds.

"This program may install other potentially unwanted software"

Can anyone confirm if this is a false positive or if it actually has done so to anyone else?

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
Played for about 3 hours yesterday without issue, but when I went to play today Windows Defender quarantined SOL.exe after I had it open for about 10 seconds.

"This program may install other potentially unwanted software"

Can anyone confirm if this is a false positive or if it actually has done so to anyone else?
i got the same thing as Taurax not gonnda risk it lol
Try downloading from another site (nopy mega or whatever) and see if you are getting the same message. There is a site you can check to see if it is a false positive but I can't remember what it is.

Reactions: mineshank

mineshank

Mar 10, 2019
Virus total site shows its clean on most scanners so it probably is just a false positive lol. Thanks Wraith2100!

Also at least MEGA and letsupload are both the same.

Reactions: Wraith2100
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes