Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Hi guys Im new to this game, does the version 0.3.4c needs patches? like the incest patch and the restoration patch? or you dont need those?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Wait wait what I thougt the MC was different, and why people still ask for a incest patch I mean the girl call you big bro and all that?

Apr 23, 2019
can somebody tell me if this is a bug, so i'm at the part where you're walking Nicole and someone's going to notice her pee an it says you need a level 2 or higher romance to get the scene. the thing is i'm a level 3 and i'm still getting this message. is it a bug or is it not developed yet?

btw it also tells me i'm level 0 with her.

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
can somebody tell me if this is a bug, so i'm at the part where you're walking Nicole and someone's going to notice her pee an it says you need a level 2 or higher romance to get the scene. the thing is i'm a level 3 and i'm still getting this message. is it a bug or is it not developed yet?

btw it also tells me i'm level 0 with her.
Sounds like a bug to me, I have completed the Nicole walking part so it is developed.

aruyegakk

May 12, 2018
Hello i lost my save data can somebody please upload a working save file? none of the ones uploaded here seem to work.

D

Deleted member 876176

School of Lust version 0.4 Progress Report #2 & Poll
Hi everyone!
It's the end of the month, so we thought it's about time to post a progress report of School of Lust.
First of all, thank you to all of you who voted in the last poll. As we expected, Nicole's story won by a large margin. The sheer amount of votes for Zoe, Violet and Flora weren't a surprise to us either, but... what's with all the votes for Natalie? Her story is an open book! ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
We'd like to do another quick poll, but this time it's a bit different than usual. We'd love to know what graphics card is gathering dust inside your computer (the one you're playing School of Lust on). Scroll down to the end of the post for the poll details.
On to the progress report; We're glad to report that all the artwork for the upcoming (0.4) update have been completed and we're currently close to finishing the animations. A small spoiler; There's a lot of Flora coming in the next update for those of you who were waiting for more content of her.
During the past week, we've also been spending (more time than we wanted to) on solving a few technical challenges on making the much awaited dating scene to work, because the animation technology we're using (with the game engine) isn't meant for the type of interaction we're looking for during the dating scene, so to make the scene (fully) interactive, we had to modify the animation technology we're using (yet again).
That said, the dating scene interaction now works exactly as we had in mind, where you have freedom to do what you want to do. You can click/select any part of her body and she will react to it (instead of clicking menu buttons). We can't wait to show it off! We'll post a sample of how the dating scene will work, as soon as we're finished creating the animations (which should be in a few days).
Regarding the release date; we'll do our very best to finish (all of) version 0.4 before the end of August. We mentioned in our last post, that our goal is to do a monthly release from now on, so considering version 0.4 is one of the biggest updates we've done in a while, worst case scenario, we'll at least release a part of it in August (including the dating scene, which has priority).
So stay tuned for the release this month! We'll also make sure to keep you guys updated during August on how the development is progressing.
Finally, we'd like to do another quick poll; Instead of asking all the details of your computer hardware, we thought it would be most useful to know what graphics card (aka video card/GPU) your computer is running (the computer you're playing School of Lust on). Please scroll down to select your graphics card and if you select "Other", we'd appreciate it if you can post the exact model in the comments, or if you have no clue or don't want to share it with us, just ignore the poll ƪ(‾ε‾“)ʃ
As always, thank you so much for your support. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.
Cheers =)
Boner Games

Seaners

Jul 28, 2017
I'm running into a bug where as soon as I enter the second room of The Hole I can't move. I'm guessing that I'm getting stuck on the golden fence that's blocking off the top area. I can still shoot but that's about it; I have to reset the game after that. Is there any way to enable noclip so I can move or will I just have to start a new game? I tried using the cheat menu plugin but it won't work because the author of this game encrypts even the plugins.js...

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes