May 24, 2023
Can't someone just link privately the link for who's asking? like me for example?
I was thinking about using private Youtube video,private video on Youtube can put Email account of someone else and that person account can access the private video with the link in the description,but will that work?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Can't someone just link privately the link for who's asking? like me for example?
To clarify this in detail:

1. The dev team of the game relentlessly DMCA any shape of form website that host file uploads in order to mitigate as much as possible leaked versions of the latest version. Mega, Mediafire, Uploadhaven, mixdrop, dropmefiles and even the websites that host Anonymous uploads.
  2. As far I'm aware of unless someone wants to debunk this, I got told that Terminal.lc files are never likely to get takendown by DMCA, so that's more like the most effective way to share the last update of this game to the community.
  3. In the OP by 7767 and quote: Share your links via "Game Update" when Reporting this post. This will avoid the link being nuked by dev. Please do not abuse the report system.
So in that order of ideas if you're a high tier supporter to get access to the game and you wish in the deep of your heart to be the hero and share it for a greater cause ;) then best course of action it's to share it with a F95 staff or uploader ¿they the same rank i guess? and then this thread will get up to date to the latest version while boners team having a stroke because they never learn to just focus on the game rather than spending a portion of who knows how many time DMCAing stuff non-stop xD

TL;DR If you're a hero then just contact privately the F95 team by sharing them the current version so they can upload it to places the links will stay static for everyone to download.

I been considering myself to pledge the 2nd highest tier, But then i think twice of what i can do with that money for my own secured enjoyment at long term while thinking on giving money to them it's a gamble because there's a chance they may go turtle hiatus updates again lol

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
To clarify this in detail:

1. The dev team of the game relentlessly DMCA any shape of form website that host file uploads in order to mitigate as much as possible leaked versions of the latest version. Mega, Mediafire, Uploadhaven, mixdrop, dropmefiles and even the websites that host Anonymous uploads.
  2. As far I'm aware of unless someone wants to debunk this, I got told that Terminal.lc files are never likely to get takendown by DMCA, so that's more like the most effective way to share the last update of this game to the community.
  3. In the OP by 7767 and quote: Share your links via "Game Update" when Reporting this post. This will avoid the link being nuked by dev. Please do not abuse the report system.
So in that order of ideas if you're a high tier supporter to get access to the game and you wish in the deep of your heart to be the hero and share it for a greater cause ;) then best course of action it's to share it with a F95 staff or uploader ¿they the same rank i guess? and then this thread will get up to date to the latest version while boners team having a stroke because they never learn to just focus on the game rather than spending a portion of who knows how many time DMCAing stuff non-stop xD

TL;DR If you're a hero then just contact privately the F95 team by sharing them the current version so they can upload it to places the links will stay static for everyone to download.

I been considering myself to pledge the 2nd highest tier, But then i think twice of what i can do with that money for my own secured enjoyment at long term while thinking on giving money to them it's a gamble because there's a chance they may go turtle hiatus updates again lol
If the second level is already difficult to pay, I don't want to imagine the last one...if I'm not wrong, they are limited and in the entire Boner Games patreon there are only 2 exclusive publications for $50 users...

Reactions: Meniak

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
I really don't know what happened, but if someone is able to fix the save files for me, I'd appreciate it.

the second save file is on 2 November, while the third save file is on 23 November

May 24, 2023
I really don't know what happened, but if someone is able to fix the save files for me, I'd appreciate it.

the second save file is on 2 November, while the third save file is on 23 November
Ok,i will try,if that didn't work then i will give you my save files instead,my save files have 40 files and i have a file that is a few day before Octoter 29,if they didn't work,tell me and i will find the problem

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Ok,i will try,if that didn't work then i will give you my save files instead,my save files have 40 files and i have a file that is a few day before Octoter 29,if they didn't work,tell me and i will find the problem
thx, really appreciated

Idrtoz3

Aug 22, 2023
hi everyone, please send a recent link of the game on the forum or delete it if you couldn't or even if you have a slightly older version thank you

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
hi everyone, please send a recent link of the game on the forum or delete it if you couldn't or even if you have a slightly older version thank you
Right now you will only find 0.7.1 or 0.7.3 here and on other web sites

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
does the dev even update this game anymore?
Their last patreon post was on September 23th announcing the version release v0.8.0a.

So they at this point likely active, Unless you're asking into the content if the game does ever gets updated on F95Zone then the answer would be above as well on the previous page for you to ReAD =D

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes