RPGM - School of Lust [v0.9.0b] [Boner Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 752999

Review was made on version [v0.21c].
    With the content this game has now its really enjoyable, and from what i see, can only get better. Especially looking at boner game's ambitions for this.

- animated 2dcg (dont come around that 2 often)
    - Story (its still a H game but story is still nice to have)
    - avoidable NTR/blackmail (right now all the NTR content is softcore but from what i read that could change, but fear not he promised that its avoidable.)
    - The art is really good and the UI of everything is fresh (especially how the characters are introduced.)
    Updated [3.0]: Never have i ever been so disappointed in a game. i would give is a lower rate but the art is really good (in my opinion). You'd be scraping the bottom of the barrel to play it with all its bugs and junk. Not to mention the greedy developers business practices, waiting several months to pump out updates to milk that patreon money. (Not sure how people would even support him with his history, especially with how much hes getting. I mean come on, other developers would do SO much better than he could with equivalent budgets.)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TheDarkMagician

i like a lot, has great potecnial and the animation are realy nice, the art is realy good and i like the history of the game, is very funny and crazy, The girls are anime types but are well made and i see a bright future for the game and hope to see this game complet in the future, and who knows maybe a sequel. the main character have a secret that give him some personality, and this is realy good in a world where the protagonist in game are soulless, great job Boner Games XD