VN Ren'Py School Pleasure [WIP]

RikoNee2000

Sep 22, 2020
Hi everyone !

We wanted to make a thread about the game we are currently developping so there is it !

School Pleasure

Synopsis:

You are a man who failed to graduate and you have to pass exams to success. Unfortunaly, you move out because of your sister who has changed her school. So you are in a new town and you have to make you a new friends and of course pass exams. Through the game, you will meet different girls who can help you to success or failed your exams. Depending how you play and how is your behavior towards her.

More informations:

Some girls react different depending on your behavior. Some pictures, some scene or some stuff will be not available depending of your behavior.
This game is based of your behavior as you can see. We don't want to tell you so much things but we want to let you discover by yourself.
The game are freeroaming, you are free to follow just the main story or just talk with girls or even walking through the city. Remember that the game has no end and the experience can be different depending how you play.
This game will include some system as:
- Relationship
- A whole sex scene system (WIP ofc but want to make new things to see and play, hope it will make some people happy)

Available:

- PC (When we can launch it)

Itchio: When game is launch
Discord: WIP

About developpers:

We are currently 2 people to develop this game, there's is what we have to work each other:
- Programing: Me
- Characters: Whole team
- Story: Whole team
- All system to build: Me
- Posting here: Me (Since the other can't speak english)

Since we working at the same time IRL, we use our free time to develop this game but we will keep you update every weekat least.
The game is not developped so far, we have starting like 1-2 week but we wanted to make this thread for keep you update about it from beginning to end.

This is some pictures of planned character and some picture inside the game, i'll let you imagine their behavior and names :D (we'll update the sex scene system when is he stable, we are focuses to make character and story first.)

hadoki_standing_frame01.png hadoki_sleeping_01.png hadoki_working_02.png thumbnails_gallery.png

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
1. Good luck!
2. If this post is any indication to the writing, you desperately need a proof reader.
3. And again: good luck and shitload of patience.

RikoNee2000

Sep 22, 2020
1. Good luck!
2. If this post is any indication to the writing, you desperately need a proof reader.
3. And again: good luck and shitload of patience.
I reading myself first and i know that it's not very perfect, and we will ask for some people to read and correct if needed before launching the game so don't worry :D and thank you !

Reactions: Doorknob22

RikoNee2000

Sep 22, 2020
[Weekly Notes n°1]

Characters:
- Rocky added (Your character)
- Lola created
- Hadoki added on the game
- Mathilda created
- Malika created
- Harumi created
- Some extra characters created

Scenes:
- One scene added who include Rocky and Hadoki (Normal Scene)

Story:
- Dialogue added about ur first test added with Hadoki

Mechanics:
- Learning with Hadoki added

Extra:
- New location added on the school (All classroom)
- Some images up to date with new characters

And this is all for the first Weekly Notes, we haven't work a lot for this first week because we was very busy cause of our work but the next week will be interesting... Want to see a new character added this week ? Tell me !

Reactions: Akm567